Reviews for The Jordan Effect
Steph Niebeldor chapter 18 . 5/6/2004
Yeah!
That is a good story! I'm just going to look at some more of your fic's
Yours truly
Hel Niebeldor
Medron Pryde chapter 17 . 1/29/2004
Without giving anything away, I think there should have been more conflict in this chapter. Or have the end of the chapter be part way through some conflict or something. This has been building for 16 chapters. Give the reader something big and exciting to read after all that buildup. Make it hard on the good guys. Jazz like that. At least that is my suggestion. :-)
K.A. Rosa chapter 15 . 1/27/2004
Yay! This story rocks, and just because I'm me I'm probably gonna review all the chapters, cause they're all really good and... yeah. Can't wait for the next one!
K.A. Rosa chapter 14 . 1/27/2004
Dude! Great new chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
K.A. Rosa chapter 13 . 1/25/2004
Wow... WRITE MORE! GAH! The suspense is killing me! Great story! I really like it
Lunar Wulf Gemini chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Incrediblly realistic dialogue and good interesting characters.
violingirl7 chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
Wow. Totally creepy. How do people get ideas like this? I must just be really unimaginative or something. I rarely like horror stuff, but this is intriguing, like I said before. My only complaint other than occasional grammar and flow problems, is some of the weird names. The four towns all had odd names, and Hdrivn is just not an easily spoken word. Other than that, excellent job. Keep writing!
violingirl7 chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Definitely an intriguing beginning. I really like some of the elements of this. I agree with the previous reviewer about characters. I'm going to keep reading now, so I'll review again at the end.
Medron Pryde chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
A couple small typos. "as" instead of "at" for instance. And from time to time, there are some sentences that don't feel exactly correct. Sentences that could be truncated and say it smoother. But over all, this is good. I like the characters, and that is possibly the most important part of story telling. And something you are good at. I care about the characters you write. If I don't care, I rarely read the story as it is of no use to me.