Reviews for Bone Collector
Twisted Jokers chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Beautiful! I love it!
xXShattered ButterflyXx
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This...eh, you're a romantic, and probably self-destructive, if you're willing to do that despite obvious reasons as to why you shouldn't. But you did express your willingness quite well.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Me likes. I wonder what inspired it...
TumblingKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Wow, good poem, very nice...wow. . !
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I LOVE IT...these are the words from the HEART!
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Interesting, great imagry. Quite unlike the rest of your stuff. I don't quite get it - probably cause I am male (yuk yuk).
Morcar chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Got definite potential this one. Some of the scansion seems a little bit iffy - why "that've" in the second line, rather than "that have", the rest of the poem is fairly formal so the contraction is a little bit jarring.
The repetition of the word "pagan" in the penultimate line is also a little bit tricky. Repetition can work in these kinds of circumstances, but here it looks a little bit like you're just stuck for a word.
I'm *very* fond of the phrase "take my life if you are so inclined", it's got this nice resigned, comfortably lost ring to it.
Thanks for your reviews of my doggerel by the way. It's always nice when people take the time to let you know they're reading.
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
really interesting stuff. i like the way you worded this to really make the image of the bones stand out