Reviews for Inside These Walls
Liar Through and Through chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
you're pretty talented, to be able to write from the opposit sex's position... but its better to stick to general descriptions of a person, not the exact, 5' 7" thing, cause come on, you can picture a short person or a tall person or a medium hight person, but once you get into exacts, its like, you forever see that person walking around with a measuring tape next to them...
R.A. Sears chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
You've got this thing for non-fiction fiction. Like a "the names and places have been changed to protect the innocent" type o' deal. Anywho... interesting start. Wish you'd work on some of this stuff again.
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hm... No idea what to expect, so I guess I'll just read on.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 2 . 4/27/2004
Hmm.. OBVIOUSLY, these girls don't go to Blake, or they'd have no trouble at all coming out.
Oh, yeah1of my fave bands, Breaking Benjamin, has a new album coming out in June, and the first single from it is the theme song of sorts for "Hell Boy" The song is SO freakin' awesome. It's called "So Cold" you gotta go listen to it.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Yeah, I'm basically at the "good part" in MMLS, so of course I'm writing like crazy on it. I'm getting a start on "The Chronicles of Howard W. Blake Magnet High School of the Creative Arts," which is a possibly joint effort between a friend and me chronicleing the oddities we encounter going to a school for the creative arts in the middle of the West Tampa Ghetto, so I might slow down a bit to work on that.
Oh, yeah, this is a good story. You going to add more to it?
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Howday! You know I always love your work, so you better keep it up! _
Teresz chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
OOh, very good so far...why do I have an odd feelnig about these two sisters? It's not really normal to shower together...are they...well, you know? Well, we shall see. Can't wait for more, Mateo! HURRY IT UP! ;p