Reviews for Freedom
Clargirl5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
GREAT STORY! I wanted to incourage a new writer because when i posted my first chapter and only (so far)i got no reviews and that is very discourging. Now lets see... there is one part that confused me, well two but the second i think i will find with the rest of the story. ok so when you wrote..."It's been so long that I've had to guard Thera until Alver came that I do not remember what I did, but I can feel by the weigh on my soul that it was something terrible and unforgivable.
" Don't you mean Ian insted of Alver? the person who said/thought that statement is Alver. Right? Ok other then that it was a great story! (first chapter) Ok post more soon. And if you disided to read my horrible story please note that i have noticed most of the grammer and spelling mistakes in chapter one.
Black Velvet Princess chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
wonderful! your description is awesome, plants a clear picture in the mind!
Ebony-Glass chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Really quite good. Actually, i think its fabulous . All that i'm saying is that i STRONGLY SUGGEST you write a sequel or some follow up piece. If only because I want to see what happend to the poor angel. (Selfish no?)
Anyways, good work.
*Try a space between each new section so that it looks pretty*