Reviews for Just This Moment

xx
atreyu love chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
hm
Birds and Boats chapter 19 . 3/2/2006
i heart you story, please hurry up and review soon
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Ok, I hope you find your muse soon. I really like your story. -roots you on to find your muse-
Kaleigh Windelynn chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
This is awesome. I like the plot, its one I haven't read yet. So, you're the first! I love it.
iluvsweep chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
please please please update! i really like this story, it isn't like other sterotypical stories involving a rape victim, it's such a different take on it, and not predictable. i've just sat here for a few hours reading your entire story (well, in between doing my homework hehe) and after each chapter i simply could not figure out what would happen next, and couldn't stop myself from clicking to read the next one. so if i end up getting told off for not having done my homework, it's your fault hehe!

seriously though this story is quite original, and it has a great plot, very well-written. just a side question, but will paige talk to her other friends again? well i use the term friends slightly loosely, not quite sure what they were, but it seems as though she lacks close female companionship. well any sort of companionship really before gavin...

speaking of which what *was* gavin put in jail for? was it something to do with drag racing? cos at the moment that's the only thing i see in common between them...and when will paige tell gavin about kyle? hmm i know you'll answer these questions soon enough, but i'm impatient and addicted! haha, so please update soon? i hope this long review gives you some inspiration to go on with this story a bit :)
insane in the brain chapter 18 . 12/24/2005
Cute. Sometimes I wish that like God, the times tables and how the Earth spins round the sun, they taught us what love was and if it's real when we were kids. I don't know why I write or read them anyway, I don't even believe in love.
insane in the brain chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I wish I had a gun. Would've been way easier. But no one in this country has one...unless you're in the military or something. I like this story. I loathe Christmas so I won't analyze your story today, I'll probably sound like a hypocrital cow who needs a punching bag.
square root chapter 19 . 12/10/2005
God. Wow. How is this story not on everyone's favorites lists? I can't believe it.

Characters. Hmm. Ricky, Gavin's friend, made me laugh nonstop for the whole scene. His comments were so crude that they were hilarious.

Gavin surprised me in his admission about jail time, and also his comment in the beginning that he didn't 'want to go all the way' that night. I don't know why, but that surprised me.

I like all of Paige's friends, particularly Monica, with her words of wisdom. She's kinda right:)

I really like Paige. In the beginning her shyness and insecurity reminds me of myself last year, although for different reasons... and yeah. I connected with her character.

And I use the word 'kinda' a lot too.

I was also interested and surprised by the simpleness of the sex scene. I would've thought it would be harder for a rape victim to deal, but I guess I wouldn't know.

Anyway this story has been added to the upper part of my mental 'top ten' list, and please please try to update soon.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 19 . 12/7/2005
...this is just so sweet...

...I love it.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
...hmm...starts pretty well...I think I'll like this one...
Asling chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
I absolutely adore this story. I think your characters are realistic and down-to-earth. I can't wait to find out what happened betwen Kyle (ew!) and Gavin (*heart).
Juniper Nights chapter 18 . 11/25/2005
i adore this story!keep updating pls
LilLaTLuv chapter 19 . 11/24/2005
Hey!

It's okay...Just try to get your muse back soon! UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)