Reviews for Suspicions
Silken Silver Berries chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
okay.. i am aware that it is now 2008 and you haven't updated since 2004 and so on.. but if you have more chapters lingering on your end, i would love to read them. lol. ...i can't get over that part where sash brushed his fingers across her scratches and there there was something about the softness in his eyes... oh! how cute! good lord, i'm rather like treasa, all this hopeless romantic business.

i LOVE your writing, by the way. it is fantastic and makes me laugh and is so wonderfully colourful in its descriptions. D i love it.
Dirty White Belt chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
Oh i love this 's really totally update son .
pinewarrior chapter 9 . 11/21/2004
really good story! update!
Ridley Jack chapter 6 . 11/16/2004
Lol! Jas and the "Doctor" are hilarious!
Jolly B chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
This is amazing! I'm from New Zealand but never seem to base any of my stories here.
I think ur story rox though, very different and interesting, i love it.
update soon.
toodles.
Liviania chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
is finally letting me review...and now I've forgotten what I was originally going to say.
But I believe I told you, so it's all good.
not sure yet chapter 9 . 9/26/2004
ehehehe, what a cute chapter! likes this muchly too, nicely done
Lyssa O chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
AHAHAHAHA.
i love you! i didn't mind getting all those emails. it made me feel special that i received ten emails all in one day.
THEN I GO AND SEE WHO IT'S FROM AND SEVEN OF THEM ARE FROM YOU!
and it makes me feel even more happier! haha, and shocked no less.
anywayy, blahblah, great chapter, you know. and send me chapter ten real quick! and without six copies of it. kidding! - okay, i'm not.
gypsy madamme chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
aw. isn't that cute. poor update. and i'm kinda brain dead at the moment so excuse the extensive
so u actually read a werewolf's love. i don't know what posessed me to write it but thanks for reviewing. i have ike half of ch2 written but i lost the notebook cus i had all plans for updating. oh well.
u kno i really lik sash.
acccountkiller chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
Oh...UPDATE! He he he! yay! Awesomeness chica :) me be very happy now :). Urgh...that sucks...I love how you did the minute chronology thingy...lol...9:57...9:58...he he, nice one! I like Sash :). And I gtg...and I'm an idiot...and your story rocks! Love, Mia
glitterjewele chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
WOOT! now, how do you put it? ah yes. *clears throat* fast updates rock my shizna! ;P honestly they do. oh chica, it was the coolest thing, i was reading this, and it occurred to me . . . i actually remember what happened in the last chapter! hahaha, heh, hm.
*slaps self*
*decides to stop being a royal pain in the ass and get on with the review*
well then, i have to give you credit for a very touching and emotional chapter ~ excellent way to go in depth with the characters. also, nice addition of further mystery and intrigue, with jake's having had something to do with jas being in the hospital (hopefully indirectly; i like jake, it'd be a shame to have to label him Evil Evil Man of Cruel and Heartless Intentions, and proceed to hate his extremely hot guts). oh yes, and i *really* enjoyed the jas and sash bonding time at the start of this new installment, t'was very sweet. glad the poor guy finally got some sleep, lol.
awesome work, here's to hoping the uncannily speedy updation bug doesn't get cured for a while. ;P kudos!
Liviania chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
Wow, completely totally great story...I'm in love with it!
Liviania chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Interesting story...
gypsy madamme chapter 8 . 9/5/2004
u c? u have fans. we love u. thank u for the update but i may kill you anyway. what is the damn deal with sash! tell me tell me tell me. well i'm glad i could jump start ur brain on this cus this is seriously a good story. bye till next review.
Silken Silver Berries chapter 8 . 9/5/2004
hey! wow, awesome chapter. had to read the last two chapters before this one again to get caught up again, but it was good! lol, i like harvey. he seems like a cool guy. wow...that girl! man that was something different. lordie, talk about a freakout moment. lol. anyway, awesome work! ..yes i believe you did check out one of my poems. thanks a lot! looking forward to the next chapter! *hug* loves,
*ssb