Reviews for Solitude
Derek Dogan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I miss your writing, Ilsa. How about a poem?
Lami chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
your poetry is so consistently good i'm green with envy. this one is another gem. . . please keep writing, every time i come back to your page [to re-read'.. blasphemy', that poem realy stuck with me] and i always find something new. :)
nanting chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow man...wow...

were u feeling lonely? aw wait...1-11-04...hm is that january 11? or nov 1st? i can understand if november, u of t is a b*tch. shoulda came to uw man!
sylph paean chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
whee! do i detect a hint of ginsberg? AMAZING. not typically sonnet-y, but fantastically written - in fact, even more so, because it's not so standard. it's a beat sonnet! it's as if... roses smelled like leather. ok, hi, extraordinarily odd imagery. i'm temporarily psychopathic, what with exams and whatnot (i'm currently procrastinating studying for german! hurrah!) and oh yes, this was the poem i was trying to remember earlier. but i'm sure you've figured that out already. oh, look, i've managed to ramble during a review! ok, this shall cease... immediately! well, almost immediately. good luck with your exams! ciao!
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*speechless*
This one was simply great, I loved the picture of loneliness painted and your excellent word choice also. The rhyming scheme flowed out naturally and not forced at all. You're seriously talented.
Scyto chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
that is really good... i must say, instills lonelyness... which is happy most of the time. yeah, i've started school... and thanx for rating my stuff. again... very nice. later.
Scyto
Amethyst Blood chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Very nice. Sonnents are so very hard to write and you write them superbly. I really love the images you "paint" with your words. Very nice job.