Reviews for Last Piece
Decoris Verbum chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I guess I didn't really get the significance of 'the last piece.' But oh well. Maybe that was the piece that was left for the guy who stomped on it...?

Good job. Keep writing.

Laksha chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Sorry, I have no suggestions on how to change this, but I really like it the way it is although I can see why you might feel as though it's unfinished. flows nicely, and I love the line about the last piece.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I like it, and I like the song you were inpired by!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
o, very interesting metaphor, that you cannot find the last piece...wonder what it means thought, I do, since there's not much of a clue. Mayhaps that you want to love the person who helped, but feel unable to love since ur betrayal?
Also, since even a poem is a piece of literature, it needs punctuation too...unless you plan to follow in the footsteps of E. E. Cummings and say so...
unwritten chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
not bad, but it seems to just sorta end, like it needs just alittle more maybe. but in all i liked it, though i think if you wanted it could be better.
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I really like this and I really like the way you can't find the last piece! Good work!
p.s. Sorry I haven't reviewed you for ages, I really like your work!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
hmm, this poem isnt exactly the conventional isnt outright imagery...instead, its like one bit chunk of imagery, one scenario, one idea. now, im going to say this to be perfectly truthful, it was very cliche...until, "but no matter how much i search/i cannot find the last piece" it made the whole poem, it transformed the whole made it simply made it an original extended made it lovely.
good work, i liked. kudos!
Shadowz the Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I think that the way that the poem is set out is fine. It's a good poem and I really like it _
~Silver Wolf~