Reviews for Faith
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
pretty.
fudgelolly chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Great poem. Very inspiring. Thinking about the topic Faith, i guess that faith and hope is usually what keeps us going. Really good poem especially "I place no faith in words.
They are ever-changing, not everlasting.
They move with the seasons
And change with the weather."
Really meaningful. Factual but also very poetic! Great Poem :P *i must have mentioned this at least a million times :)
tofujunky chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
You absolutely have remarkable diction. Wow! is basically all I can say about this piece. Magnifico! The words, the flow - pure lovely. But . . .

"And when actions are false proved."

There's something about that line that doesn't click for me. "False proved" sounds a little odd. Maybe it's just me. *shrugs shoulders* :)
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
The rhythem was excellent, and I loved the theme. An interesting way to look at it.
Ancamna chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Oh, that's sad...though in some ways true...
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
gave me goosebumps. lovely. no doubt you can write!
-love, enat
Lhunuial chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Beautiful, just beautiful. It's true that silence is what remains. You've managed to portray that wonderfully and silence is often one of the best things there are.
AngelLLY1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
This is really good I love it!
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This was great. Very well written and very powerful.
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I love it...specially the last three sentences...like it a lot!
Nab chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Very nice, 'Words are ever-changing, not everlasting' its a great line and a great poem
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow! I feel like this. Felt like this. Very good job! Nice movement in the verses.
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Sad to have no faith at all!
Nice way of putting it...
TumblingKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Who is more true to yourself than you?
everflame chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Ah, very nice! Anglel Raye said I'd like your poetry, and she was right! Keep it up