Reviews for the real me
Phaedrus chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
I can relate to this poem in so many ways, excellent content.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I loved this one. A warning to all parents huh? Very good. Though I must say some of the other parts of it made me feel sorry for the boy in there. Some experiences should never be lived. I know.
Mikalah D chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
alrighty then...i realy like this one like i've said before the rhyming is awesome and almost perfect in my eyes..id like to hear you read this one of these days. :)
Anglachel67 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Wow. Wow. Wow. That was stunning. It really moved me, and made me think. Good poetry can do that to you.
Archer In The Shadows chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Wow... this is amazing. I love your expression of emotion...
-S├ęgolin
xzerinieah chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
I could relate to some of the topics...This stuff is pretty emotional. Deep in some parts.
Feiery chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Oh...See? I'm reviewing! lol. It's very...intense. *nods* Likin' it! Very personal and deep, very honest too. Keep it up!
-'Fantasy052188'
ciao~
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
That was very deep, and I liked it so much. You've done an amazing job. ttfn
Clouded-Skye chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow I like this one! Thnx 4 correcting me on My "Clouded Skies"
ConfuseDAngel chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hiya, thanks for reviewing mine, well since this was the poem on top, I'll review this first and as I was expecting it was a quite emotional poem, the rhythm and flow sounded right and looks like you placed your heart into doing this one. The poem speaks not only one but occupies a certain percentage of us all, this is a sad reality we have yet to fully understand. anywayz...nice one..peaceout
this is not a biography chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
You should break this poem up more in order for it to seem not as mushed together. It's good, and I love the subject, but its too crammed.
noplace4me4469 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
ya thats really great i know what it's like to be restricted..nice job
Frg0t73n 1nn0cnc3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hey man, Love the poem. Some of the things that you stated are what I can sometimes relate to. Keep up the good work.
Frg0t73n 1nn0cnc3
sweetadeline chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
"But it's only fueled my hunger to live life rather than suicide
And that's a coward's way out; to cry, give up, and die"
This turned me off.
Aside from that, it was good. I read a few others, but didn't comment.
Identity chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
you expressed urself very well. good piece.