Reviews for Do you think of me, Father?
The Gentle Troubadour chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I love the way you write. It perfectly captures the feeling of frustration and mental anguish. I'll definitely keep my eye on this page to see what dreams you show us next. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah.
mormonboy chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This seems really sad. Like it's missing from your life. I would have hated to have to go through life with out my father. You are really strong and I admire that. Please continue the inspireational writing it helps me to keep going.
Soulist chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
(sigh)I wish I could say something...if this is about your father I am deeply saddened for you. I know fathers are hard.
~Soulist
Linnet chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow...this is amazing. You can sense the longing in this poem. Excellent job, by reading your works you can see how you've grown as a writer...keep it up, you're doing great!
-Linnet
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
This is really heart-felt, and I liked it. You can really visualize the situation and understand it.
L.a.Owen chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Thats so beautiful...it really, really is...
ALK214 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I think this poem is a diamond in the rough. It has great sentiment, and I definitely see the beginnings of a great rhyme scheme. Your problem is in the latter aspect. You need to sharpen your lines by balancing syllabols and the rhyming words; try half rhyming. They are generally easy to balance, and in my opinion, the sound just as good.