Reviews for Bloodsong
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I have come back again and again over the years to this story and love it every time. Thank you for such a simple yet moving piece
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
awesome originality...love your though process. great choice of words and well well done here! ;)
Pastrami Sauce Camel Soup chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I really like the idea. It's nice to read something creative.
Toledo chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Weird! But cool!
Lellida chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
...

I am just speechless. This is amazing. It's so short and simple, but just amazing. I can't think of much else to say, but you reallyt can find beauty in anything.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was very well written. I've added it to my favorite stories list.

God bless!
Veg-Head Cannibalism chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Ooh, I like! Very short, and very pretty. Your usage of words was brilliant. I'm jealous.
Calmhorizon chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I read your summary and read this straight away. That line is great 'Because beauty can be found everywhere.'
Calmhorizon chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Child of Dusk chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Lol, much better than my scribbled doodles of red blood cells during Anatomy and Physiology lectures...
Vestigial Account chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
(blinks and applauds loudly) It's absolutely amazing that you have made something so simple and basic beautiful. On a less poetic note, I'd like to say: Aww...poor cell...sniff sniff.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
You have an extrordinary way with words. You get your point across with incredible description without going overboard. Another great story, I have added you to my favorites list. As always, keep writing.
**Slave**
Silver Dolphin - archive chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This really deserves a 'wow'. If only my biology classes could be made this interesting...
This is definitely an unusual choice of topic, but I think that's what makes it so good. :)
Tipped chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wow... that was quite interesting. God, you're a moving writer, and you have just influenced me to become a biologist... and that is one amazing feat, my friend.
_
~icecream~
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow, this is beautiful. I like the last line a lot...sorry, can't find anything to criticize! This is really nice. _
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »