Reviews for In the Distance
Midian Dawn chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
Interesting story line, I am enjoying it. I hope to be able to read more soon
TopazDragon chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
This is good, update soon, I must know what's going to happen next!
Systole chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
longer chaps would be nice, but I do like the plot. U rushed the romance, and I wish you hadn't, just use more details please.
Dayaja chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Very good! I'll read the rest later though! Bye bye for now
Daria
beccamint17 chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
Supernessful.
Tren chapter 9 . 3/11/2004
Your story is very good! I love the plot, it's beautiful. I must bring up one bad thing... hmm... um
After reading it again, I think you may have rushed it just a little. After a bit of fleshing out, this is pretty damn good my friend -
beccamint17 chapter 9 . 2/25/2004
YOU GO, GIRL!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 9 . 2/24/2004
*dances* Yay, she smacked her. She so deserved that. i would smack someone who said something like that too. I got a little lost and had to read the last chapter. Mostly because I'd forgotten the story because it's been a while since the last update. (hint, hint)
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Mwuahahaha, mwuahahaha. Two chapters in one day. How cool. I am really interested as to how all these characters fit together... If some guy told be he was that old, I would either stab him or run, one of the two.
CRystal chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
) PlEaSe FiNiSh I'd LoVe 2 HeAr ThE ReSt!
beccamint17 chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Schnikies! The update factor bounced the roof... "...the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water, let the mother f*cker burn..." *not the Nelly version, the Cold Chamber one*... Mesa luv da stordies! "IE!" My throat still hurts, Jerica, and I already took cough medicine. :o( Sadness... *dance* *dance* "GET DOWN!" *boogie fever* *disco mania*
beccamint17 chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
Gr...I growl at you Jerica, I growl at you!
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
Yah, new chapter! If some guy were to show up in my window, I would still be as freaked out as if he where in my house. Then again, I'm paranoid... Good job, I liked how she had this obssession with David Bowie, it really helps define her character. Just noticed a little bit of overuse with the word "she" towards the end. Update SOON!
Silence the Mirror chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
Sadly, I have no idea who David Bowie is, but have no fear, I just did a google search, althogh I am not coming up with much. Anywayz, I really like what you have going here. I really want you to continue, faster! Only one suggestion... give us more in a chapter! I need more!
-Jaded
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Oh, how cool. I want a guy to show up on my balcony. This chapter was a little confusing. Was it the Mace dude who kissed her or some other mysterious dude. Oh, well. Anyway, great job. Write more _
~Midnight Predator~
P.S. Sadly, I have no clue who this David Bowie is.