Reviews for Dark Angel
Lia Silverfrond chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Interesting, very interesting. Someone who can feed off emotions? That's rather unusual but isn't that the best part of a story? I can't wait to see what happens next.
Minus the Bear chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
I likes. But you just have to explain more on the dark angel and why or how she came to be, or if there are more dark angels. You don't have to put it in the story if you don't want to, but you should at least have this figured out for yourself. Figure out the whole world and consept of them. This way when you write more on it, it will be easier for you and the readers.
devilvampgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
write more this is great
dakiddy chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
that was really really short...
Zeronix chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
This chapter was really interesting to say the least but some parts were a bit too confusing.
How come the Dark Angel attacked her twice and how did the little girl know the Dark Angel?
Anyway, update soon.
Aeja Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Pretty short...but pretty good still! D Can't wait for the next installation! P
You noe who the hell I am chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I read the damn thing already! Sheesh... HAPPY I REVIEWED!
Zeronix chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Like I said before, you're descriptions are extremely good and your use of sentences and words helped make it flow together.
You might want to put a bit more descriptions in it though and explain things a little more, but well, as you said, it IS supposed to be a prologue. - Anyway, write more!
Angela chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
this doesnt really make sence 2 me... but itz ME reading it.. lolz itz good... keep writing... P later!