Reviews for Ducky!: The Beginning of an Adventure
Neris chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
o.o You are an evil little...thing! Poor Ducky!...
Neris chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Mwah. You got Rosie and Sam from LotR *coughRipOffcough* jkjk
And Orlando is MINE! :E
Celcius chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
READ MY STORY! READ MY STORY! (guess who this is) READ MY STORY!
Ducky!, your story is pointless and has no perception. You must either be 5 or on drugs. It has no plot, and no structure whatsoever.
(Sees Billy Boyd smiling at her)
...Ne'ermind. Good story, bye!
No, really. Sometimes its just good to read a pointless story. Mostly after your first five-day week in 3 weeks. Yay, snowdays! It totally clears your mind and destresses you.
(Looks at Billy again)
And there's that.
Vivvy- too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
*gasp* you have a muse? COOL! I want a muse. my muse's name is... I'll have to come up with that. confussing but funny story. ttyl chica
browneyedtook 2lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/21/2004
SAD! they abandoned her? GIVE ME A MAKE-OUT SCENE! :-) Good job!
luv
Kate
"You love me, you really love me!"
Jane chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
:o! How could Sam and Rosie...? I can't bear the thought! /me dies!
Jane chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Whe! I Lurve it Kelsey! Ducky! Rocks!
Best. Story. Ever.
Fiery-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Hey kels, another great chappie, i am lurving this story. You better tell me when you update! And dont forget that I own you! Props to you, Ducky!, Celsius, an oh and kate too! Write more asap!
Katenheimer chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
well, here I am. Reviewing your story. YE! I'm with Elijah!THERE IS A GOD! I LOVE BILLY! BUT I LOVE ELIJAH MORE.
Now that my moment of excitement is over...that was very good Kelsey.
AlbusDumbledore chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
interesting story, bit random, though that's part of it's charm. I'm a bit confused though...was that chat thing in the beginning part of the story?
-AD
Neris chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Lol! You wish, Kelsey darling. But Orlando is *mine*! :P
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Oh. My. God. Kels, that was... erm.. well I dunno what to call it, other than strangely humorous. LOL. Arite ttyl!
~Fiery-chan aka Narcissa
iluvdraco chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
whe! yay, ducky! ok, crazy kwacky fic, but good never the less . hahahahaha. as crzy as me!...hahahaha.
browneyedtook chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
hahaha
*snort*
uh-oh- kristen's rubbing off on me.
Good job!
liz chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
oh gods... i have no idea what the hell i just read... i haven't been this confused in ages.