Reviews for At Sundown
RedRider333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hola. You'll never guess who this is.

OK, you caught me. I'm a rabid stalking fangirl. (Actually, I randomly looked your name up and was quite surprised when I found that you use this site.)

Enough yapping. Very awesome story. Beautiful, filled with all sorts of flourishes and grand, shining gold bits. Beautiful emotion. Sometimes, though, you can overdo the flourishes. If someone thinks I'm wrong, they can whack me with a dead halibut right now.

*braces self for an onslaught of fish*
Esliim Karnth chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You have no idea how amazed I am at this.
This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever read. Definately one of the coolest.
I'm with Ahrar, I'd put all of these into a collection.
My gosh this was good. I love the way you show the phoenix's thoughts. When he's contemplating burning himself in homage for the villagers. Beautiful.
And the way you made him get revenge! I love it so. I love it with all my heart.
Ahrar Nighthammer chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
CD, that is SO COOL!
*Sob* That is just sad stuff. All his friends died. But he got the evil barbarians. I loved the way that he got them. This is really great.
I think that you should take these 3 phoenix stories that you've already written and make them into one story, since they're so close. And if you could weave a great plot in here...
Wow.
Great, again. I stand in awe.
*I am yours to command, milady.*
_Ahrar