Reviews for Form of Payment
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I am well known I am sure for writing reviews about three times longer or more than some poems. I just love getting deep into the gritty parts and seeing what I can result in. This feels like a summary of a diary entry to me, I may be the only one who writes summaries in my diary after writing the whole lot and definatly the only one who writes a summary in that style, lol. This says alot and set me off thinking. I love it when poems fdo that, Im trying to guess what the change could be.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Although I did like the well-written "Two Roses," I have to admit this one (to me) was more emotionally powerful. I believe it's the metaphor ("And I still gave you back change.") that kept me staring in awe. Also, the rhythm of the lines was quite noticeable; almost euphony-like.
Morbane chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Ow. Brevity is the soul of wit.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This was amazing for such a short work! Very dense, creative, and worth repeated readings.
Very clever!
AngelaiR chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Every poem has a meaning and to be able to bring the meaning into effect with such a short poem is talent, well done.
Sapphire Sunset chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
WOW. Even though it isn't long (brevity is the source of wit) it gets the point across. I love this poem . . . especially the ending.
Jenn
P.S. I like the quote about men at the top. (its true)
TumblingKitty chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Nice, I hate unrequited love stuff, it's harsh. I'm sorry they were mean, maybe you should shove a beehive up their butt.
Sincerly,