Reviews for HeartShaped Battle
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hello-
Wow-
You really have a knack for creative haikus.
Eulogy of the Scorned chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Whoa.
Lauren K chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I like the phrases that you use here, though I might not really understand. Hmm. I'm not good at titles (I have two groups of haikus called "Haiku Collection" and "Haiku Collection 2" to give you an idea hehe) Err. you could just call it "Disasterous Love" or "Emotional War" or simply "Love" or "War" haha you don't wanna ask me for things like this...but I just take from the poem when I title my stuff-and simple titles are the easiest, I think.
Kiara
Thanks for reviewing my essay on gay marriage! I'm straight too, but that won't stop me from believing that all people, regardless of sexual orientation, should have rights. It's great that other people will stand up for beliefs too! yay!
frugale chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
That's really good!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I liked the second line
karmakaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I don't think that's overdone. It's how you feel, and you can't deny how you feel.
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
this is pretty good i dont even know how to write a haiku poem so hats off to you umm as for a title sorry cant help you there i suck at stuff like that well good write and thanks for the review
BranyBear
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I'm not a big fan of Haikus ..but I like this one..
Moyan chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Suggestion for title?
hmm, what about *Broken Romance*?
it is sad to love in such a mind-rending manner.
shinco chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Ok, I have an idea for a title, (by the way... I liked it bunches! Lots of feeling! _) and I hope it doesn't sound dumb but... "War of Emotions"? Please don't think that sounds dumb! PLEASE! I like it and think it would suit this Haiku very well... PLEASE LIKE IT!
loves him chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I really like this haiku! I was wondering if I could use it on my website. Please e-mail me at with a reply. Thanx.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Wow! I'm lovin' it, (I said it chia style n/m) You didn't put it under haikus so no wonder I didn't see it, I like it!
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
You don't suck at it...this one's pretty good, and strong...very powerful words.
AgeR34 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Incredibly spoken
Pure of heart and very concise
this is awesome, truely
donzilla70 chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Oh, yeah...

It's a classic case of expressing so much in so little...

Good job...