Reviews for flowers
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
thought provokingly beautiful.
Razor Sharp Kisses chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Yes, yes, yes. This is the perfect piece of writing that describes those who are so "tight" with God and Jesus. The words here are their own painful reminders of the sins they commit on every day but Sunday. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but it's definitely what I took from this. GREAT.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
oh my god,
the beauty of this was stunning.
excellent work
silverdream139 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wonderful format. Theme and vocabulary are good. Flowers are perfection...I love the originality here. And so we go.."riding sinfully towards the morrow". Thought-provoking. This is going on my faves.
-Arii ._o
BeyondRepair chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
You are what it truly means to be a poet. This is creative and so expressive, I can't even begin to imagine all the complexities of whats going on in this poem. I love the way you write, but I must say I've never been to good at delving below the surface of a poem to find what lies beneath and I may have to stop reading your poetry if they make me feel as inept as I feel now. Great.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
OMG old friend, its been so long since I've read your work, but this on the overall just kickass.
I have no words for this one.
First of the structure was great. Almost immediately the reader gets lost and sucked into the piece.
The way you phrased this was awesome too. It was like a dizzyfying ride through this angst filled journey of words.
Your vocabulary choie was amazing too.
Even in its simplicity, the way you arranged them made a huge impact on the reader.
The parenthesis all worked very well.
I don't know chica, its impossible to dissect this piece and say exactly why I loved it.
It was the whole poem, the way it flowed, and the way it spoke straight to me.
It compelled me to look at myself, look at the world, and look at the poet's agony.
Very very powerful piece.
It just simply awed me.
:: speechless ::
Oh what can I say, this is going onto my fav list.
Sorry for the half assed review.
I just was too absorbed in the piece.
ESPECIALLy the ending.
It was beautifully painful.
Amazing poem you have here.
Keep writing.

Shadafakup
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Beautiful in format, wording, and meaning.