Reviews for A Simple Song
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
this is really good. it has a lot of feeling behind it. great job!
A Perfect Circle chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Very powerful poem. The whole children aspect makes it even stronger, good work.
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Sinister, meaningful and with a changing ryhme scheme that still somehow works- Love it! I like this a lot, starts off in an epic style then concentrates on the singular... this is really good. Perhaps "i ask you only this" instead of "i only ask you this"... i dunno it just seems to flow better to my mind- but that is personal preferance ;) Anyway well done, thx for your review- suicide... no but a good guess...
McD
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
First: *speechless look* this is beautiful. .. the way you written it, with the repetion of certain parts. .. wow. .
Second: Thank you for reviewing my poem "Dream" I do think I will have to try better to get as good as you.
Anyway keep writing,
Maddy
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
O, it's so beautiful. I love it. Wonderful job!
Knavish Fiend chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
This is quite amazing. Plain and simple. You used repatition to it's greatest extent. Wonderful craftman's ship of this poem.
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Really cool, I really liked it. Linkin Park is one of the best places for inspiration too :-). Great work!
flowerthief chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Usually I don't like poems that rhyme because some people try to force them and then it just doesn't seem as good. I love this poem though, it's all connected. It's awesome.
AC