Reviews for The Star
Darlian chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
“No, I am not a Nazi. I am German. I will never be a Nazi. Nazis are fools who torture and kill innocent people! No, I am not a Nazi!”

A sad story! Heart-breaking. Thank you for sharing.
dyers-eve chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Hey, i love the story up to now, however, i don't know if this is intetional or not but you keep putting an extra E in Fuhrer. I just thought i'd inform you, Well going to read the rest.
MagenDavid chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Oh...
The plot thickens!
MagenDavid chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
In a cattle car that could barely fit 60 people, the nazis packed in 200!
MagenDavid chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
You couldn't possibly write all of the terrible things done to the jews uppon ARIVAL let alone what was done later on!
You know that the fat off of those women was made into sope that the nazis eventualy gave to those women's CHILDREN! Those that lived to work anyway!
...
MagenDavid chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
In 11th grade, all classes have a trip to Poland and my sister said that Mydanic was the worst because the gass chambers were still there. Hitler would've gotten a kick out of that: Jews walking into a gass chamber and then coming out, alive.
Again, I think this is AMAZING!
MagenDavid chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
One of the big quetions that are asked about the holocaust is how were 6 million jews led to the slaughter houses like sheep and not like the strong nation they are?
I think you need to elaborate just a little bit on the killing of Chaim's parents. Add to the feeling!
But it's great anyway so do what you want! It's just an opinion!
MagenDavid chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
The only smart thing that Hitler ever did was kill himself!
I love the writing scheme!
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
MagenDavid Star Of David.
As a jew I give you a two thumbs up on this story! Great show of history!
Call Me Bob chapter 13 . 2/10/2004
Wow. Good story! I think a sequel would be very interesting. I have to know what happens to them.
Stinariffic chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
that was so sad:( ya i hope you do write a sequal:)
Mina Carlisle chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
How...sad. But it was moving, so moving. A sequel would be nice. This is such a good story, you're a great writer! It's so sad, you're going onto my favs.
Mina Carlisle chapter 10 . 1/23/2004
Very good. You did mispell Shakespeare you left off the "E" But thats alright. Very good, I hope they figure out something, email me if you need help or conformation about something or just to chat, I;m a big history buff.
Mina Carlisle chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
Good chapter, I'm glad that Rolf is going to help Chaim. Just one qualm, Aushwitz was in Poland, not Germany.
Mina Carlisle chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Ah yes, I was wondering if you were going to put Doctor Mengelle (Mengele, spelling?) in here. That coward, at the end of the war he ran away to Brazil. My neighbor was a Polish Jew and a twin during the Holocaust and was sent to Aushwitz. He's told me all sorts of terrible things Dr.M did to twins and midgets. Terrible man, Mengelle. Sad and rather sick chapter. But I've read (and actually wrote, Death of a City is my Holocaust-ish story, check it out but I'm revising it so you might just wait a bit before reading it if you want) sicker torture scenes, but this was powerful.