Reviews for Brown Eyes Sexed Up
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Great expression. You can tell you were rather... worked up. I feel like this sometimes, and I don't mind the swearing:)
mispeled chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
meh, its a little too much detail and not enough imagery, not to mmention teenage love poems are usually sickening cause they lack real depth. its okay, it gets some points for have hte word sex in there twice.
lol. bleah chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
"lol", your review to "leaving me behind" makes me want to "paoms": puke all over my shoes.
vraiment tu es dans un grand cornichon.
you'll regret it...!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
RIGHT, so i can finally review again, and now i can resume my attempt to return the many many reviews you assulted my poor inbox with...:D
i have a proposition, have you ever thought about song writing? because seriosuly, this was more lyrics to me than it was poetry, something about it made me think it would make a nice regretful song...so, i absolutely and thouroughtly DARE you to write a few songs, i am positive you would be good at it and that you would enjoy.
moving along, a line that really stuick out to me in this was "i was to busy drowning to swim" it really was very true and insightful. im a bit confused though, there are to guys? or did this guy have brown and blue eyes? maybe i should read the summery...
anyway, kudos!
here's meeeeeeee hehe chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Greatness. It doesn't suck darling, it's great. the cursing and such only adds to your feelings on the subject. I love the line, "But after all, we are just sexed up, there's nothing more to it" that's the most simplistic and best way to label the relationships youth have these days excellent point of view darling. -applauds-
Much love,
Kate
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
oh this is so angry and powerful! I love it! And I can actually relate in some ways... you know,having those two people and the one that has always been in your past (yeah, the guy from the band would be for me like your blue eyes guy) and then there's that other guy... and I realy love this second stanza, becuase I can COMPLETELY relate with that one... referring to guy #2, who I actually had something wiht (as opposed to the band guy) and even though we never dated, we were really... REALLY close working together at the theatre, and I mean in a much more than friends way. (btw, he's the one that my poem Still was about) and we could probably still be really really close, probably infinitely more... but I let the relationship slip because I got mad at my mom and... yeah. it was a long story, but basically it's my fault that I'm not even friends with him anymore, because we were really close friend-wise too and that's what we originally started out as. anyway, this has ot be the longest review ever.. and most POINTLESS because it's not even about the poem, it's just me rambling.. because I'm still beating myself up for losing him! *grumbles*
I love that line, "I was too busy drowning to swim." your metaphors are awesome... you always have these creative, clever lines. I envy that. :D KEEP IT UP! love, Sarah