Reviews for Thinking Too Much and Loving Not Enough
Binenthorne chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read. Like, ever in the world...And that says alot, cause I've read alot of stories. I'd really like for you to update some time.
morgan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
please let me know what's going on with this story! I love it, it's so well-done and somehow realistic. this is the best i've read here. PLEASE!
Dinah chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Please update this story. I'm dying to find out what Maurice is going to do about his father being he going to tell him about his crush on Soleil?Is she going to have to find a mate?How will Maurice react?Will she ever just cave and admit that she likes him?Will they run of together in the sunset?Ok, that last one was a bit unrealistic, but at leat it would be an ending. Please, Please update if your done with this story, then let us know so I'll stop wishing and hopeing that you will update. And rereading this over and over again, because you are an exceptional writer. I've never read anything so entertaining that puts the reader right in the story, so Please have at least one devoted reader.
me chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Are you ever going to update this story?
Unknown chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Great story, please continue
babyb26 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
That was great. It is so intresting the points of view that you have given your characters. I can see Soleil with Maurice (it kinda fits. I hope you continue with this and again great job.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
That was fantastic. I couldn't tear my eyes of the screen. Soleil should end up with maurice. The girl is thinking to dame much. The story is cept well within historical contex and i couldn't find anything historicly in acurate. Even the way you portray everyones actions and thoughts are very belivable and even the language was tastfully used. It would really be a crime if you didn't continue.
I'll be waiting for an update.
:-)