Reviews for loveletters
like a lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
painful and lovely all rolled in to a great big ball of KICKASS. i love your poetry. lots.
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
whoa, i almost missed the last line! damn- what a great, great poem.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
o my god!
THAT IS THE MOST SAD AND BEAUTIFUL POEM I HAVE EVR READ!
WOW O WOW O WOW!
i wish i cud put this in my faves but its full! dey shudnt have a limit!
well done!x
please check out some of my stuff!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I love the imagery, especially:
"piles and piles/
of neatly folded paper, cramped handwriting/
filling lines and lines of painful rhyme"
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I like it. Short but well worded. I like how you used the concept of love letters, seems that love letters these days aren't too common though -sigh- e-mail me maybe sometime, if i could see what you have on your other pen name? Pwease. (Or do I know you.. lol bad memory)
Jenna xx
tranCendenZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
here's what a GOOD review looks like...i like the use of the word P...shows good emotion...but "where the heart was anyway
and i cried for hours
because your love was so obvious" is a bit basic and cliche...the first lines are much more creative...go with that...see people who actually give helpful suggestions are good critiquers..not people who are just out for a cause and dont even understand that i'm NOT criticising children for being afraid..i'm criticizing MOTHERS for not getting out of marriages where they and their kids are getting abused...its trying to show that kids can be so mentally abused by it that they are too scared to do anything and that its not their job to...it was me writing in an attempt to de-glorify (i know thats not a word) abuse...and i only sad what i said because i was pissed off and i think YOU are ignorant...obviously we dont get each others writing style...but if you look my other poems..i dont know about cutting either..and i AM criticizing it..because my cousin is a psychologist and from the studies they have found its caused by almost the same thing that causes anorexia...and also if you look at my story about a serial killer then you will find i'm not a serial killer and wouldn't really know anything about that..and if you look at my poem about apples..i'm not an apple and i wouldn't know anything about that...you are not made because i don't know about being abused..you are mad that you feel people who are abused have some divine right to be the only people who can write about abuse...maybe you should check out the science fiction section...again i'm not mad that you have an opinion..but maybe ACTUALLY READ the poem before you give a review..and then give me some critique on how to make it better..if you would have said thats not the way it is maybe you should change these lines then i would have been more prone to changing..but you obviously have a smaller mind than the other people on here and only have an agenda..becuase everyone else usually has helpful suggestions
Tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wow - that's so painfully beautiful and bittersweet. Amazing writing.
frugale chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I am stunned. Another work of perfection. So hopelessly brilliant. You caught me off-guard and I am delighted.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
oh, wow, so sad, heartbreaking. structured to perfection, worded to destroy, this piece was a living breathing tear in motion, pain in action. i loved it. and the last line...*sigh*...beautiful. lovely. kudos chica! and if this is happening with you, its ok.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I think that this poem completely describes my entire relationship with my first love, I only wish that he were here to see it.
Thank you for saying what was bottled up inside of me forever...
156398 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
how sad...'c for her...
All Midnight Eyes chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
M. Nice twist. Love this.
*Clarie*
Lizzybelle Kay chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
oh wow!
i really love this poem...hmn i dunno i just really like it.
it' so simple, but you get the point across right away
great job!