Reviews for Salt and Pepper
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
Well chapter 10 was super short but I can deal. I liked it and I hope he and Katrina get together soon.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Brian's family is...they're like the over achievers. I'm so glad my parents listen to me and celebrate the things I do. EVen the little things :D.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
That was cute, the whole "opposites attract" thing. Whcih tottally applies to my parents. My Dad is kind of this crazy, I dunno how to describe him and my Mom is just OUT there but when you look at things like that. You know opposites, they usually have things in common that are way more important than what meets the eye.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
The correct saying is "I head it through the grape vine" but I can get over that :D and anyways it was still cool. Pretty short though.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I'm a black girl that loves boys with blue eyes...O_o strange lol. Liking this a lot.
johnandvan chapter 28 . 9/15/2007
Really nicely told young romance story. I so enjoyed.
Sammy chapter 28 . 9/7/2007
I LOVED this story SO MUCH!

please, please do a sequel! Please!
FHJL88 chapter 29 . 5/26/2007
I Love, Love ,Love this story.

And I really hope you write a sequel.
simple-teen chapter 28 . 8/21/2006
I've finished reading your story, it's 11:35 and my eyes hurt. But it was totally worth it because it rocked.
simple-teen chapter 29 . 8/21/2006
I haven't totally read you story yet but I plan too. I just wanted to say this now because I'm so scatter brained I'll probably forget by the time I’m done reading. Anyways, I was looking to see how many chapters there were and decided to check out the author’s note at the end and I just wanted to say I completely agree. As a black girl myself, I find it seems that people expect me to like just black guys or be a certain way (ex: like rap music –I like rock). So yeah, random little thing there, I wanted to say thank you for writing a type of story like this. One that doesn’t just show, as you said, the full scale of racism but the less obvious one.
angelface04 chapter 28 . 6/20/2006
phenomonal. i just read all of this in one sitting and was throughly impressed. when i get more time i'll have to go check out your other stories - but i'm in a hurry right now, so i'll have to get a raincheck on that. :Danyhow, i really, really enjoyed this story, not only because it was well written and interesting, but also because i've gone through some of the same stuff - which is cool. :)great job-~angelface04~
Ca17W chapter 28 . 2/25/2006
I love this chapter and this story. You should write more interracial stories.
SuicideChild chapter 29 . 2/21/2006
That was an AWESOME story. I'm happy Katrina and Brian hooked up. Most of my friends tell me I'm the whitest person they have ever met, (They are white and I'm black) so I understood how Katrina felt with the comment that girl made. It hurts and they don't always see that. Okay yeah... I'm going to read your other stories. Again, wonderful! story.
PhantomQuill chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
*clapping and whistling for five straight minutes* that was a heckuva AWESOME story... Would it be too much to ask for a sequel...?
BCLover6 chapter 29 . 6/23/2005
Hm...I think your story is completely and unquestionable awesome, but I do wish and hope and pray for a sequel maybe, because I think that it needs a sequel...I want to know what happens to these characters...
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »