Reviews for Salt and Pepper
KristinaMarie chapter 26 . 2/25/2004
Great chapter, I'm glad Katrina's family didn't tear him a new one. Can't wait to see what's gonna go down at the dance.
Black Butterfli chapter 25 . 2/23/2004
*Applause* Finally, they're together! I was happy, but for a moment I thought it all would be over right before it had begun. I liked the last chapter. Brian was so cute when he didn't want her asking him to the dance-that was pretty funny. Can't wait for the nest chapter(s)!
Snickers chapter 25 . 2/22/2004
Great chapter! Brian and Katrina make a really cute couple. Brian is so sweet! I can't wait to see what happens at the dance so please update soon.
P.S Did you get my last e-mail? I put my reveiws in it so I hope you got it.
Genuine chapter 25 . 2/22/2004
I loved it. It's soo sweet. I know it's weird but I thought that the sweetest part was when Brian came in and sat next to her and started playing with Katrina's fingers. It's just soo cute.
BlackPanther02 chapter 25 . 2/22/2004
yay! happy chapter. sorry i haven't reviewed, i havent been online in like 2 days. only 2 more chapters! wa! *cry* i wanna see how katrinas friends are gonna react to the situtation. okay..update soon!
Pink Means Love chapter 24 . 2/21/2004
Very moving chapter! I think this touches on something that's really been on my mind lately. To be in a relationship, you don't have to know the person inside and out. Cause it's so much fun learning those things along the way. In my last relationship, people used to make me feel bad if I didn't know whether or not my boyfriend got annoyed if pretzel salt fell onto his shirt or something equally trivial. That stuff really doesn't matter. Ah, I just love stories that can make me feel! XD Seriously though, I agree with you, this was an important chapter, and I'm glad he figured that stuff out. XD And I loved the chapter title. X3;
Genuine chapter 23 . 2/20/2004
AW! That's the only word I can think of to fit the description of this chapter. I wish a guy would say those things to me..We can only hope.
Ellectra chapter 23 . 2/20/2004
You're just hoping I'll cry, aren't you? Oh wait...I forgot. You don't even know me. Eh, never mind...:)
This is an awesome story. The characterization and all around feeling is beautifully done; I love it. Brian's speech was so heartfelt and sincere that it nearly brought me to tears. Their relationship as a whole is just...beautiful.
I'm actually mulatto myself (my mother's white and my father's black), so I can relate to the whole racial profiling thing in ways. White people think you're a 'wigger', and black people think you're 'whitewashed'. That's not always the case of course, but it does happen.
Keep up the excellent work, and keep it comin'.
-Ellectra
Pink Means Love chapter 23 . 2/20/2004
Me for about five minutes: E! Oh, I'm so excited! I knew you wouldn't let me down! This chapter was amazing! I can't quite using the exclaimation marks! E! I can't wait to see how everyone else is going to react. XD
snickers chapter 23 . 2/20/2004
OMG that was the sweetest, most adorable chapter! Brian is so cool. I'm so happy for them! See, you make your characters seem so real that they affect the readers emotions. You gotta be really good to make people really care about the characters.
The story's not gonna end soon, is it? I really hope not. I'm really interested in finding out how they will deal with peoples'reactions. This story rulz so much so please update soon! _
Pink Means Love chapter 22 . 2/20/2004
Oh, this was such a sad chapter! She has a point though. It's very hard to overcome what people might think of you, even if you're the type that seems to care less (as was my case, which was only solved by cutting myself off from human contact for over a year). So, I understand how she could think that, but I so want it to be a happy ending! You know, I'm just sitting here wishing with all of my heart that she's wrong. I hope it works out for them. The last thing I want to do is tell you how to write your story, but I think some authors forget that if they're doing a good job on their characters (like you are!) that people will really care about them, and what happens to them. It's easy for me to sustain these characters within my mind, and make up my own stories for them, but I can't wait to see what you do with them. _
Genuine chapter 22 . 2/19/2004
!That can't have been a chapter.! That must've been an excerpt, a very short excerpt, but good none-the-less. Katrina's really starting to upset me. She needs to just let it be.
BlackPanther02 chapter 22 . 2/19/2004
e! they kissed! *happy* they so have to get together soon...please update!
~bustin
snickers chapter 20 . 2/18/2004
Go Brian, go Brian, you can do it! Jus go talk to her, or ask her out, or kiss her, just do something damnit!Starborn, you're killin me here. Everytime I read I'm like 'They'll get togetehr this chapter, I know it!', only to be left hanging when I think that somethin is gonna happen. Anyway, update soon! I NEED MORE!
Pink Means Love chapter 20 . 2/18/2004
I leave you alone for a little while and look what happens! My inbox looks like Christmas! *laughs* I'm so happy with the way things are moving forward! I hope he can handle it though! ;_; I'll go check out your other story now. X3 Seeya!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »