Reviews for Salt and Pepper
BlackPanther02 chapter 20 . 2/18/2004
aw...greg's not so bad after all. katrina and brian HAVE to get together soon...im dyin here. update soon!
Genuine chapter 20 . 2/18/2004
Wow two in one! Did we rewind and go back to Christmas? i can't wait for chapter 21 even though I already know what's going to happen. Oh, and chapter #19 is called Better Than Me because Brian said "My family likes you better than they do me." It was so obvious.
BlackPanther02 chapter 18 . 2/17/2004
aww...this is a really cute story... brian is so sweet!update soon! i can't wait!
Genuine chapter 18 . 2/17/2004
He's having dreams? It's meant to be, I know it. You can always tell it's meant to be when they start having dreams.
Black Butterfli chapter 18 . 2/17/2004
I liked their lil ole conversation on the phone about romance novels-finally someone sees it my way. lol. This chapter was great, you got to know about Brian's past "love life" and is it me or is he really, really shallow? Oh well...Update soon, please.
Genuine chapter 17 . 2/16/2004
Arrgghh! You're killing me! You just stop in the oddest of places. But I love your story. It's great.
snickers chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
This story rulz! Brian's sister is seems really nice. I can't wait 'till they get together!
I can't e-mail right now but I will soon, I’ll do anything you say, you’re like my hero! *starts praising the computer* Uh-oh I hope u aren’t scared of me now. Update soon!
(I will no longer bug you about DIRM but you know that I am dying to read more and always will be!)
Black Butterfli chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
Bravo, it just keeps getting better and better with every chapter. I'm glad Katrina and Brian are finally starting to get somewhere, and I really hope they don't get discouraged from what other ppl would say. Their love seems like a beautiful thing. lol. Well, update soon, please.
Pink Means Love chapter 16 . 2/15/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna know what happens! *laughs* I hope things end up well for them!
snickers chapter 14 . 2/14/2004
Your stories are the best! I love ém both. PLEASE, update DIRM as soon as you can. I’ve been checking it every time I get on a computer! As for Salt n Pepper, and I think I’ve already told you this, but your ideas for this story are great! Please, update soon!
Pink Means Love chapter 14 . 2/14/2004
Ah! I loved this chapter! You should see me, sitting here half covered in snow, and chanting "DAMNIT KISS!" over and over again. *is a fan of fast-paced romances*
Anyway, sorry I missed reviewing on the last chapter! I though't I'd sent it, but it seems like I didn't. I'm ditzy like that. Anyway, can't wait for the next update! _
snickers chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This was great! I seriously can't wait to read more. You now have me addicted to both of your stories.
Do you think you will be updating Does it Really Matter soon?
Well I'm really looking foward to reading more so update as soon as you can!
Pink Means Love chapter 12 . 2/11/2004
Oh I love this story so much! You're an awesome writer. There's a few spelling and grammar errors, but those can easily be fixed, and you don't even notice because it's so easy to get into the story! The characters are so lifelike, I can almost match them to people I know in real life.
Plus you used All My Life, which is my favourite K-Ci and JoJo song. ;;
I love the topic (it reminds me of my parents, though my mother is white and my father is black) and I love the way you write it, so update quickly!
BlackPanther02 chapter 9 . 2/9/2004
o, I can't wait to meet Katrina's aunt. sounds interesting. And I'm still waiting for the tutoring! I love romances!
Black Butterfli chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
Oh, poor Katrina! I feel so sorry for her...hope things brighten up pretty soon.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »