Reviews for Strawberry Wine
Blueyes57 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I'm confused. Is her store in Seattle or San Francisco? You keep changing it again and again. Pick a spot and land on hun. geesh!
Brightheart chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
nice story. does remind me of notebook.
xxRivaxx chapter 19 . 12/7/2011
very beautiful story :D thankyou
Floppy125 chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
great story! although i have two things to say:

you should have described the situations a little more, like the bank scene.

and then, i couldn't help but notice the similarities between this story and Nicholas Sparks' "The Notebook". The teens in the novel also fall in love in the summer, then they are separated because of her mother and she never recieved his letters.

Anyways... the story was great )
not gonna say chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
amazing. I almost cried in parts of it...and i dont cry in books to often. its a good thing tho cuz that means im really in to it.
Minnie chapter 19 . 4/23/2009
I liked this story (although the bank holdup was admittedly a bit random). I can't help but notice, though, the similarities between this and The Notebook, written by Nicholas Sparks. I don't know if you've read the book or seen the movie (a classic), but it too has two teenagers and a summer romance; splitting up for a long while but ending up back together; letters that were written but kept hidden by the girl's mother; even the girls' names are the same-Allie. I just wanted to point that out.
LupusAries chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
Well a good ending to a good story. I liked the proposal, imperfect but more perfect than a well planned one. And i like that they both dont want a huge fancy wedding. Does he need more time to heal? You also took a good place to end the place where it all started...a full circle. Good Work on this story.
LupusAries chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Phew! she is out safe! I liked that she saved herself. I also liked that one of them showed humanity. A good ending. Cant say much about Stories but i now it from some drawings an Soapstones i worked on for weeks and then its hard to just let it go and finish.
LupusAries chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
Aah Well now your really putting up the Drama! It might be even a bit much. Oh man a bank robbery with both of them within it? Great, just great! I liked the conversation with Lauren. Good chapter still even if there is a bit much drama.
LupusAries chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
Phew atleast we know now that Allies Mother isnt as heartless as it seems. I like that you dont make her absolutely evil, it makes her more believeable, even if i sometimes really liked to hate her. It is also good that you show Allie struggling and dont make her to be larger than live.

I knew that she was behind all of this! Boy she is asking for more than a heckload of forgiveness.

Hmm does she maybe know his adress? exciting, i must read on!

P.S. im really happy that i dont have days, or weeks to wait for the next Chapter!
LupusAries chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Hmm i like this richard and he could have been good for Clare...well she just diddnt know what she had. One thing was confusing sometimes said her life was in seattle and she had to go back there but then you let her return to San Francisco where you told us where her home is at the beginning of the story. I liked her conversation with her fried and the symbolic in the equation between the wine-bottle and her work
LupusAries chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Oh Boy! That messing-good-for-nothing-blasted-sodding-F*ing Harridan! Good that Woman needs to be tied to a horse and pulled more than a mile. Now its official that Clark...that sodding wanker is never good in enough for her...that he would stoop so low by doing that hoax with her mother...Aargh that sorry excuse for a man. The fighting scene was really good it really coneveyed their feelings. I do really hope its jake that paid her bill. Im off to read on!
LupusAries chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
Good Chapter! Im happy that she finally broke this off with Clark. She is right, he might have known something but he never knew her in depth, he never knew the real Allie. I admire her strength for going telling him and i admire him for saying it first...its opening you up for a world of hurt if the other one says no. The scene where she breaks it off with him is good also...he is really pleading...but you dont get to feel real emotion from him. Now only her mother is left...Get the Helmet and hunker down Allie!
LupusAries chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Well this Chapter was a bit more dark and angsty than the others but i liked wills dialogue...especially that at the end of the Chapter, the ending scene really makes you grin. Aah arent doctors sometimes frustrating with their medical talk...luckily i got some that are talking real-world-language to me. This whole chapter is really good in transporting her feelings. Hmm did they take her as his wife in the ambulance, too?
LupusAries chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Hmm! Somehow i got the feeling that Clark isnt really genuine. I just get the feel that he pulled the "I love you"-card because her mother told him to. I liked their phone call. But i especially like the Conversation with her Grandmother. Her Grandmother is very, very wise and much better than her mother.

I dont like Clark he IS snobby and used to get what he wants. And he is conspiring behind her back with her mother, thats almost betrayal.
243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »