Reviews for What if Dragons are Real?
Guest chapter 122 . 8/12
Fantastic chapter, well done.
Guest chapter 107 . 8/10
Yay! I loved reading about the proposal. Very well written.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 64 . 7/31
This version of the chapter has better detail, but the first version was more realistic.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 60 . 7/31
Wow. That whole thing about Mandy's cousin was very well written and thought out. However, I think you could benefit from a beta reader. (I'm willing, or I'm sure you could find a better betareader than me to do it too.)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 7/30
I was dubious about this story. And then I read this chapter. Nice job.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15
It's spelled GENES, not geans. Look it up in the dictionary if you don't believe me.
aviendhaphiragon chapter 10 . 4/25
Soreness in his back? He's growing wings!
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
This is a great story and I loved reading it.
Mike chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
seriously? wtf spend all this time reading your book and THIS is how you "end" it? utter waste of my time.
Mike chapter 80 . 6/10/2014
WTF kind of father would go so far out of his way to put his daughter and her boyfriend into a likely life threatening situation just to validate an engagement that the couple hasn't even chosen for themselves yet. It's completely beyond any sort of plausibility or reason.
This guys wins worse parent of the year award and seems to want them both dead, given everything known about the uncle. I mean come on was he like "hey I know, I bet my daughter and the most pathetic guy of earth would love to visit a human hating dragon and better yet I'm so sure they'll love it I won't even warn them" WTF I call BULLSHIT!

And thanking him for it!? like he'd want to bring the only person to blow through his defenses and truly become close to him into harms way. His uncles famous for hating humans and he's supposed to be perfectly happy introducing his human girlfriend to this bigot having never meet him.

I love the story so far but this blows everything you've established about the characters in it out of the water, none of the characters we've come to know would act like this.
Mike chapter 69 . 6/8/2014
WTF!? BOOOOO wat is this random assed garbage plopped smack bang in the middle of a good book?
Mike chapter 65 . 6/8/2014
Do you realize that you have almost as many words in your comments on every chapter as you do in the chapter itself? not just here but the whole way through...
Mike chapter 64 . 6/8/2014
Boo, first versions far better, makes actual sense as well which helps.
Mike chapter 59 . 6/8/2014
my god i hope matt pulls his head out of his ass soon, he's so pathetic it's getting difficult to read :S
Mike chapter 58 . 6/8/2014
My favorite character is always the main character in any book or I won't read it, their what the entire stories about after all. I don't particularly like any of the others in this book and really don't like 'uncle beyond-all-reason'

Loving the story so far if not so much the continuous major over reactions to the tiniest little things to the point that 1/2 the time I have trouble understanding why everyone's suddenly acting so upset or offended.

Overall bloody awesome book, great plot and nice spread of emotion throughout, many authors seem to get caught in a mood (usually bad) and completely lose sight of that.
741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »