Reviews for What if Dragons are Real?
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
This is a great story and I loved reading it.
Mike chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
seriously? wtf spend all this time reading your book and THIS is how you "end" it? utter waste of my time.
Mike chapter 80 . 6/10/2014
WTF kind of father would go so far out of his way to put his daughter and her boyfriend into a likely life threatening situation just to validate an engagement that the couple hasn't even chosen for themselves yet. It's completely beyond any sort of plausibility or reason.
This guys wins worse parent of the year award and seems to want them both dead, given everything known about the uncle. I mean come on was he like "hey I know, I bet my daughter and the most pathetic guy of earth would love to visit a human hating dragon and better yet I'm so sure they'll love it I won't even warn them" WTF I call BULLSHIT!

And thanking him for it!? like he'd want to bring the only person to blow through his defenses and truly become close to him into harms way. His uncles famous for hating humans and he's supposed to be perfectly happy introducing his human girlfriend to this bigot having never meet him.

I love the story so far but this blows everything you've established about the characters in it out of the water, none of the characters we've come to know would act like this.
Mike chapter 69 . 6/8/2014
WTF!? BOOOOO wat is this random assed garbage plopped smack bang in the middle of a good book?
Mike chapter 65 . 6/8/2014
Do you realize that you have almost as many words in your comments on every chapter as you do in the chapter itself? not just here but the whole way through...
Mike chapter 64 . 6/8/2014
Boo, first versions far better, makes actual sense as well which helps.
Mike chapter 59 . 6/8/2014
my god i hope matt pulls his head out of his ass soon, he's so pathetic it's getting difficult to read :S
Mike chapter 58 . 6/8/2014
My favorite character is always the main character in any book or I won't read it, their what the entire stories about after all. I don't particularly like any of the others in this book and really don't like 'uncle beyond-all-reason'

Loving the story so far if not so much the continuous major over reactions to the tiniest little things to the point that 1/2 the time I have trouble understanding why everyone's suddenly acting so upset or offended.

Overall bloody awesome book, great plot and nice spread of emotion throughout, many authors seem to get caught in a mood (usually bad) and completely lose sight of that.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/8/2014
um ten sentences does not a chapter make...
Mike chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
ok so it wasn't finished and still needed to be edited in 2004 (even thought it's marked as completed) according to what you've written here.
You claim to need about a year to do this.
it is 2014 now.
Nokanomi chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
Normally, I like to read a whole fanfic before writing a review, and then writing one for every individual chapter.

This time around I feel fit to point out two things.

Firstly, you mentioned earlier in the story that this guy roleplayed. I want you to consider for a second that I have been trying to get into roleplaying for years, but have never had anybody that was willing to, though I did get to play approximately one tenth of a fate roleplay. Space pirates, if you're wondering.

This means however, that I find it unlikely, at best, that a half dragon could realistically find roleplaying buddies when his father, according to my best interpretation of him, would have likely attempted to keep him locked up.

Secondly, a person and a human are not two interchangeable things. They are synonymous, yeah, but they aren't the same.

A human is a member of a bipedal species.

A person is any being with agency, sentience, and sapience.

Some governments have begun to recognize "non-human persons" which in other words means that if they were interchangeable, those governments would basically be saying "non-human humans" which doesn't make much sense, now does it?

I am quite convinced that anybody who manages to get into university would know the difference, and due to the wording the message you tried to get across here ended up sounding quite a bit more tragic than you wanted it to, or at least I think it did.

I know I said I was only going to write about two problems, but while we're on the subject of humans and persons, dragons and humans, if they have differing genetics, cannot reproduce.

A genome can only be of a two percent difference from another genome in order for the two hosts of them to reproduce.

Dragons would most certainly have a differing genetic makeup from humans, and it would most likely be of more than a two percent variance.

The only way I could see you justifying this is if the human genome was similar to the dragon one because they came from a common ancestor and humans possess enough of the traits of a dragon, even though they're switched off for most, to inter-breed.

I'm assuming of course that you aren't going to go the "magic" route to explain this though, so if you are then my last point doesn't apply. Anyway, enjoy writing, auf Wiedersehen!
frostwind chapter 152 . 6/14/2013
first of all, i actually did finish the whole book in one sitting, lol took me two straight days. that just proves how well you made it. ;) never really got to leave the ending review since college kicked in and became isolated from the net until now.

okay, what could i say, it was amazing, though yeah like what i've said previously, there were indeed some errors that made some points a bit of a trouble to understand but no matter, the shear amount of creativity you've implanted into this piece is tremendous, it more than makes up for the undesired flaws.

beyond that i am speechless, at some point i did felt sad (mainly at ch140 and above) since i could tell that it was about to be cut short but seeing in the end that there were indeed alot more content waiting to be read, and by wondering about the fact that this was last updated 3 years ago knowing a sequel could be bound to be available, i got my mood back up. and indeed there were alot more coming.

probably going to read the parallel story first before going on with the two sequels, as i know the journey is only just beginning (for me atleast XD)
frostwind chapter 89 . 6/8/2013
good thing you warned your readers about the book being un-editted?
well anyways, i though it's big enough to mention now that you keep mixing up dragon names in this chapter, i've seen two where you've put talnorr instead on folknorr, good thing i could tell easilly ;) oh and one mixing up talnorr with talnon.

iv'e seen some misplaced words (can't classify them as typos as they are real words) we'll they seemed readable enough, one with enough reading comprehension could see through that, but misplaced names, well that's a bit more hard to understand so i just had to put this up. sorry if you're offended.

don't get me wrong though, i love this story, i left a pre-review on the intro just to say hello. right now im at a 23 hour reading spree (from the start to this chapter) anyways im looking forward to finish this in one sitting, trust me, it's better for me that way ;)

btw, about this comment/review just sent today, im aware how old this story is, but i don't care, im loving it
frostwind chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
for a pre-reviev, 3 books?! woah! this is gonna take some time. seems interesting alright, see you at the end ;)
THE PLAN chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
That was one long ass paragraph.
734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »