Reviews for What if Dragons are Real?
Reader 6583 chapter 73 . 5/24
"Yes, this kid was definitely an elf, especially with the ever present grace that seemed to exude from his very pours"
pores*
Reader 6583 chapter 71 . 5/24
"if you are a spelling/grammar natzi"
nazi*
images/thumb/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_ /600px-Grammar_Nazi_
Reader 6583 chapter 69 . 5/24
What's this doing here?
Reader 6583 chapter 66 . 5/24
If I had to complain about the emotional stuff, I think my biggest objection would be that the first few chapters of the story are more or less purely tearjerkers. Not my favorite start, but decided I'd stick with it to find out if the story would be more than just a dude crying to every other person he talks to, and I'm glad I did. (Though the emotional stuff is still 70-90% of the story so far :S, but can't drop it now that I'm almost halfway already...)
Reader 6583 chapter 62 . 5/24
"any and all help in improving the quality/getting rid of some of the seemingly obvious randomness in it would be more than appreceated."
- appreciated*
Blue Wolf Valkyrie chapter 2 . 2/3
Rare skin condition? Oh, I never thought of that! That would be a pretty good explaination for people who have no idea what he really is. I might actually consider that if I leave scales visible on my own half dragon character I recently created. Granted, he's technically a kid of a canon character from a popular book series and one of my OCs, but I think I can work around that. Sorry, I'm rambling! Awesome story and I'm excited to read the rest! Though if you have any advice for authors with half dragon characters, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 122 . 8/12/2015
Fantastic chapter, well done.
Guest chapter 107 . 8/10/2015
Yay! I loved reading about the proposal. Very well written.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 64 . 7/31/2015
This version of the chapter has better detail, but the first version was more realistic.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 60 . 7/31/2015
Wow. That whole thing about Mandy's cousin was very well written and thought out. However, I think you could benefit from a beta reader. (I'm willing, or I'm sure you could find a better betareader than me to do it too.)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
I was dubious about this story. And then I read this chapter. Nice job.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2015
It's spelled GENES, not geans. Look it up in the dictionary if you don't believe me.
inactiveaccount11111 chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Soreness in his back? He's growing wings!
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
This is a great story and I loved reading it.
Mike chapter 152 . 10/25/2014
seriously? wtf spend all this time reading your book and THIS is how you "end" it? utter waste of my time.
747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »