Reviews for Eternia
Just curious chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
So do you write your fics yourself or do you just plagiarize from other people like your friend SaimiChan/deadgone/Krusnik/AlphaEiri/whatever she's calling herself now...?
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
ah she updated without telling me! WAH!(CRYING) EY MISS YOU NICE LOVE YOUR STORY AND TELL YOU YOU MISSED THE THIRD AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE 4TH YOU SKIPPED! FIX IT! I'LL BE WAITIN TELL ME! MISS YOU CHECK MY STORIES TOO! TELL ME WEN YOUR ONLINE!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
love it! update update update now! i'll be waiting!so don't be late! _! it's me nic! there will be an update fananza tom. at my file so pls. check it out thanks!_! Arigatou and i love it so update it fast or else!
VanillaEiri chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Mau...i always knew i liked you! I always felt i was like you...but for you to love princess tutu & wolf's rain? GOSH! WE ARE MEANT TO BE!
Hawk Mage chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
I loved it! Great second chapter. My sequal to Trials of Tyben is up by the way!
NIC MIRUSAKI chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
yo mau-kun! well read it spread it and now giving a review on it! maui your stories are really great hope you update it soon thanks for making it after my title check mine too! well good luck keep writin and i'll keep readin and spreadin!hope you get more reviews and fans!keep writing gud luck and have a plesant day! anime 4ever!(_!) gambatene! (_!)
Saimi chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Mau-kun! yoroshku! Tomodachi! Read my story too! i'm starting a new story! i love yours! meow! kinda serious...but that will have progress..ne? ne? ne?...ANYWAYZ! don't forget to read mine too!
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This is cool. Would you do more on this? This is written nicely. It's interesting. If you want, check out my stuff. I'll be waiting for your next update.