Reviews for Time Travel
Endowment's Seraph chapter 24 . 8/15/2004
this was great, I can't wait to read more. the epilogue has to be great!
~Mel
anatidaephobiac chapter 24 . 8/14/2004
*tear* it's almost over... This is a really good story... I'll miss it.
Sorry, can't think of any good questions to make sure you include... I'm sure you'll do fine.
Update soon!
Whisper Starlight chapter 23 . 8/4/2004
AWESOME so far! i cant wait for the last couple a chappiez! i really like how you wrote this story. the detail, the characters, and their personalities really made me be able to actually picture the scenery and the characters themselves. i hope to read much MUCH more of your work in the future!
gervis chapter 23 . 7/31/2004
hey! this is really good. Icant wait for your next chapter! I just have one thing that's been in my mind... when does Delilah ever paint that bloody picture? im sorry, but it's been bugging me to no end. Aside from that, i really enjoyed reading this, you dont find many types of stories like this here on FP.
nedi chapter 23 . 7/26/2004
how adorable! your characters are great, and the descriptions are wonderful. i especially like stephen! lol. P
diSasteRAngL
Midnights Sorrow chapter 23 . 7/25/2004
Yay! Smut, smut smut! lol, you write very well, but well she ever tell Rhys that she is from the future?
The Not so Good Critic chapter 23 . 7/20/2004
Humph, DO hurry, and make the next chapter long PLEASE. Oh do hurry I am so bored in waiting for you to update lol.
Killer Tofu chapter 23 . 7/19/2004
Pish posh, I need closure!
Fantasy Freakazoid chapter 23 . 7/19/2004
Well, you better hurry up with the next chapter then. I'm gonna hurt you if you don't because you stopped it so abruptly. AND THE nEXT CHAPTER CANNOT BE SHORT! You need a long chapter PLEASE even if its the epilogue thats long. But we NEED a long chapter, at least I DO because this took me a measly eight minutes to read!
anatidaephobiac chapter 23 . 7/18/2004
what's a smut-aholic? Do I even want to know?
Anyway... yay he went after her!
okay. that's all. update soon!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 23 . 7/17/2004
YES! they finally got together, oh that was so perfect. I can't wait to read the next chapter either. Well, write more soon
~Mel
Willow Fern chapter 23 . 7/17/2004
Good chappie. YAY.
-Willow
Adders721 chapter 23 . 7/17/2004
YAY! I am happy that they got together, but sad that the story is ending! I can't wait for more! Please update soon! I am really happy that he went after her!
~lovelynebula~
Mika chapter 23 . 7/16/2004
I'm so happy for them!
Adders721 chapter 22 . 7/16/2004
aw...Poor Delilah! Please update soon and get them together! I cant' wait for more!
~lovelynebula~