Reviews for Blindman
confusedanger chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like this one a lot. Too bad love's like that. It never seems to last.
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
This may sound really really cheesy but I think that you should get a recording contract. Or, at least, someone should perform your songs. Because they're really really good:)
Zophilia chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
oh i love it! sadly, i can identify with this one...wonderful job!
DudeG chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Oi vay! I know EXACTLY what you mean by this (unless it's more symbolic than I thought). Unfortunately, I see those "invisible signs" in regards to ALL my female friends. It does make things awkward, and I can't even begin to imagine the catastrophe that would occur if I made a decision based on my flawed interpretations of those "signs". Luckily, I have thusfar managed to ignore them, and to keep my female friends as precisely that-friends. However, lately I have been veering awefully close to breeching that barrier. This song though (as well as an odd movie I saw recently which had a similar situation) shall aid me in staying on the path.
Great song. The only thing I can suggest to work on is punctuation. Keep it up. (And hopefully, the next time you write something like this it'll be fictional, as opposed to based on real circumstances!)
Taylor Marin chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Wow, this is brilliant! Awesome job, I loved it. (I don't tend toward being a generous reviewer, so please trust my sincerity here. AWESOME.)
Taylor
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
OH DAMN DO I LOVE THIS! Sorry, it is really good though. Although, I think the fact that I'm listening to NUMB as I read it adds some flavour to it. It does go well with that kind of beat and rythym. Though, on its own, this is amazing. This does relate to me in some form.
Well, not to me persay, but to a friend of mine who is this blind man, well, blind woman actually, but you get the picture, because even the best of friends tend to screw up at times. Cept maybe not all the lines fit just ones like:
-I played every situation wrong
-who never saw the truth
-I tried to hold on when I should’ve let go (that ones about me!)
-I was trapped in a dream (me too)
Okay, I could go on but that would require copying and pasting the whole song. So in conclusion to my rant/squeal of joy, this is a great song and even though it's old, you still managed to make it relate to me! :)
Take care, good luck, and keep writing.
Love always
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
Consider the tune to Linkin Park's Numb for this, it actually fits...kinda!