Reviews for Isn't it Wonderful?
Ashl3y5991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
beautiful writing
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Its nice...down to the point.
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
omg! How do you write stuff relates to everybody so much?
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
*sniffles* - absolutely gorgeous! I really like the 2nd stanza where everything flows so nicely... and the 1st stanza had great description... I like how you got the idea of happiness, but at the same time hoping not to lose it, and putting faith in things that everything will stay happy... Great work!
Wooffles chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Wow...I likes.
I wish I could write like that...*pouts*
TygirSky chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
very romantic _ it's like one jumble of thoughts that leave you feeling... hopful i guess. Humm... im not doing a good job explaning why i like it am i? oh well, good job!
Lailassi chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This is very nice. The rythm is, for the most part, very good. I believe you could improve the fluidity of the poem, but the imagery is quite good, and overall, I like your style.
This is very nice work.
And, I'm slightly confused as to your review of my short story, although I could possibly understand your confusion at reading it. By way of apology, let me say that I was very very bored when I wrote it.
AY chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
hahahahahahahahah
i didnt even read it but o well
wont let me type ml !
mlmlml ok iwon twttwtwtwtwtw
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Pretty! The rhyme isn't exact, but I didn't really care all that much, lol.
TheUni chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I like the usage of launguage in this poem. You should write less stories, and more poetry. ;)
Modern Poet chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
That was sweet :) I thought the last paragraph was the best though.
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Great job. I like the metaphors.
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
this is a tottally awsome poem i like it ! great flow of words
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
yeah i know that feeling, it sucks, the last time i had to choose, i had choosing, and letting go.. it hurts... deep (*painful memories*)
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
ah *_*, not traditional poem yet so good! has a (let's see if i can spell this at midnight) unicness (i know it's rong, i no care.) anwho, i like it, i liked it a lot, i... i need to be in bed.
later