Reviews for Internal Bleeding
aalagidude chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
nice ryme scheme kool see ya
nine iron chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Every poem more I read of yours just intensifies my jelousy, lol. I am wholly impressed as I progress throught the list. This is so emotional, it conveys the feelings so well, it is beatuifully written and no line is better, they are all amazingly good. The ending is my favorite, it is a great finish. Sad but so well written you have to go back to the top and enjoy it all again.
BlakLace chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
holy...-speechless- two words:
MUCH LOVE
Lhunuial chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Great metaphor. I love the sentence 'Every crevice of my body is filled with a flood'.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I reallky like the line "There are no exit wounds nor a bloody knife" it really capturtes a broken heart!
Ravens Cross chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Beautifully written. Shows true emotion of what it feels like to have your heart broken and torn apart. I like this poem. Great Job!
crypticist chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
DEEP! It seems we have something in common with regerds to capturing emotion. There's also a sense of 'rawness' (if that word exists)
persephone wretched chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
I love the structure, it's different from anything I've ever read. Very emotional poem. You did a great job!
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Great metaphor!
I think you could edit it a little more to spruce up the structure.
i would, for example, do:
That once
Gave me life.
and
I forget.
I am probably wrong, it jsut sounded like it needed a *little* bit of tweaking when I read it outloud ot make a great poem even MORE powerful!
But what do I know, I screwed up simple science in my "lemon' essay - oops!
TheNeoWind chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Well, That's odd, Not a bad odd, but a good odd, I've never really seen a poem written in that style before. Anyways keep up the good work.
*Peace & Love*
Angele Raye chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Very plain, and very simple, which I think is often better than page upon page filled with flowering adjectives. I really liked it.
Raye
Celtic Moon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
wow, i was blown away. concidering that it's short, it was very well written. such powerful words in such lil time. nice.
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
i love it! kinda depressing, but i still love it! (P.S. thanks for the reviews!)