Reviews for Ode to Preps
FatedDarkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
*pounces* Lol! I hate preps too! I'm only peppy at six am, those weirdos...

You sound like a friend of mine with the 'le gr' thing. franglish...
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Well...I love this poem because as a whole I despise what being preppy usually turns up being *cough* aggravating to society in general ..especially the non conformists *cough* But some preps are actually okay...all the same, thanks for yelling at the ones who aren't _ I agree with it, especially the part about the phases..hehe...Keep it up.-pammy-
lilDemonGoddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
I'm with you all the way preps are so well there's no possible word to explain what they really are, but there always clutzy people and always worried about breaking their nails "oh my GOSH I broke a nail" how stupid is that
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I loved this. Down with the preps. Ending is so perfect and so true (maybe). Never debate on pink or blue. The answer is always black or red. Always. Nice job.
Lady Riven chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
couldn't have said better myself! You rock! Thanks for reveiwing my story!
thisuserhasleft chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I feel the same way about the prebs in my life. They think they're better then everyone else because they think that they're hot. News flash. Most of them aren't. LOL I'm adding this to my favorites list because I agree with you and was never able to write it down myself. I'm really glad someone did. You are an amazing author and you put my poems to shame.
KM Barringer chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Couldn't have written it better myself!You go!
E Chiove chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Wow! That was thoroughly great! I loved it. Especially the part about the phases and the end was great and also the part about telling your kids. Yeah, well, I loved the whole thing actually. I hope the rest of your poems are this good.
Kimei Yuruumoto chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS POEM! My gosh! This is so true!