Reviews for chemic
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This one has very floaty, almost ethereal overtones, and, (of course), it was absolutely gorgeous. Your skill with imagery and communicating emotions is awesome (that's the dict def'n usage of "awesome", not the colloquial one, hehe).
Oh, but I have a suggestion. In two places you tried to italisize with those html codes. FictionPress won't accept those unless the whole document is html formatted. So next time you want to italisize something, just go ahead and italisize it as usual in your word processor, and then when you save it, go to save options/preferences and save as an html. That way, all your italics will come out.
Sorry if you already knew that; just tryin' to help...
Oh well, g'bye! Aneliz Rei
dsong02 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
havent been on for quite some time now and i saw that youve reviewed a few of my stuff...so i thought id return the favor... )
you have extremely delicate, yet potent imagery. there were parts that i did not fully understand, but thats probably not for me to understand. overall, your words worked well, and it gave me memories of when i used to sit in front of my stereo cranked up as high as it can go...playing 'la traviata'.
very well written...
Impressionist chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
m...tantalizing. but your html didn't work, so that kind of threw a damper on things. but other than a few formatting problems, it's beautiful. your imagery is faultless, and it was actually a poem i enjoyed reading. well done.