Reviews for Unexpected Song
JJ chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Really enjoyed reading this sweet story.
sirius-black-is-not-dead chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
Aw! A happy ending after all! It's a shame that Jae didn't make it a legal issue of unlawful discrimination, but I suppose that would have just been tossed into a shredder. A really cute short story, I really liked it.
Invalid chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Loved it. Plain and simple review. lol

Very cute and funny. Realistic too! I'm all for crazy stories(that cold never in a million years happen), but to find one with a realistic feel to it is kinda rare. :P

But it's a good rare. Makes it that much better.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
Well, that was simply an adorable story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. All the characters are just too cute, especially Teddy. You've portrayed them very well. Lucas & Jae's relationship was also very endearing to read. I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Thanks for writing such a magnificent story. Keep up the good work.
XYellowRoseX chapter 13 . 9/6/2008
This story is so cute! I just love how you made Teddy it reminds me of my little brother. Great writing.
Good Start-Bad Finish chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
Of all the stories I've read on fp, I've got to say this one really shines! Very sweet and romantic. I expecially want to give you kudos for having an awesome first chapter and for the character Teddy. Children in literature always seem to just be mini adults, but Teddy was 100% a kid. An extremely intelligent, observant, and outspoken kid, but definatly a kid at heart. Wonderful job!
Lovedward48 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Yay! Awesome! Jae, Lucas und Teddy are so cute! Good job! :)
xbloodxmagnoliax chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
omg i completely and totally adore this story its so cute (and if i may say very well written) keep writing!

magnolia
Starflower-gem chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
wow...that has to be the most entertaining first chapter I've ever read...great job.

Star
The Intelligent Designer chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Oh, it's cute. Nice job, I enjoyed it. To be honest, the only reason I started reading it was because I saw the name Lucas...I love that name so much! It's like, my favorite name in the world! Great story though too.
Prisoner-11 chapter 13 . 4/8/2006
Aw...so sweet!
Cookie Gestapo chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
Coolio storie way intresting and mushy. Adorable really though I wish we could have learned more about Both Lucus's and Jae's past relationships. I dunno. It would have helped ot better understand the characters though they were easy to understand I guess.

Good storie any ways.
PirateGrrl chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
This was absolutely beautiful! I'm glad Cecila wasn't a total bitch and decided she liked Jae (nice name btw) in the end.

Lukas is such a cool guy! I'm glad they were able to talk things out. It frustrates me when characters run around talking to themselves instead of the person they need to talk to.

Clark equals bastard.

Teddy is so adorable! I just loved his random "I'm allergic to cheese" comment. Hilarious!

You are such a talented writer! I loved that this had believable characters and plot. I really enjoyed it! Good times, friend. Good times! *pets* Write more; you're lovely. :D
Tate Soyker chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
OMG this was such a sweet story! I absolutely loved it! You have a lot of talent as a writer keep up the good work.
c'est moi chapter 12 . 1/29/2005
Okay, I know I haven't reviwed in a while. And I feel really bad, becuase it's really cute. It's just so cute! Congrats on an excellent story. Really. It's just so... *SQUEE*, you know?

-KATHERINE