Reviews for lamentish thing
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Though somewhat short, this poem seems chock full of despair :'( But it was very well written and of course you can write pretty poetry silly! THIS was pretty so good job
Rugged Hamster chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Can't write good poetry, eh? Now I've heard EVERYTHING...I feel that way a lot too. People say I'm a good writer sometimes, but overall, I'm just normal, with about one success. But now, it's all I have, and I can't keep up.
Life.
RH
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
ever read Anne Rice? the first four lines sound so much what armand went through that i had to post a reply. pretty cool. i like how you can just read anything in the world good or bad and still find something that can bring you to a past finding. how ever fleeting it may be.
Jasmine
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
its my life! Serious though, I have been at this point in life for about a month now. I've screwed just about everything up recently. Hope things have improved since you wrote this. God bless.
write on.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
The imagery was really good... I was given a really clear picture. The "pretty poetry" bit kind of removed a little from the poem to me, though.
Lidless Eye
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
I... really don't know what to say. Just... argh...
'and i can't write pretty poetry'
Well, if you can render me speechless like this, then yes, you can write pretty poetry and great poetry and amazing poetry and you get the point. Brilliant piece, I love it and the ending was simply awesome.
Mime chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Oh I know "that sinking feeling"...when you know you'll fail doing something, but you put everything you've got into doing it anyway, hope for the best, and then be brutally inform of something you already know: that you've failed.
Anyhow, just because you might now be satisfied with who you are doesn't mean others aren't. Keep writing lyv, because we all love you. _
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
this is SO good. it's a break from your usual style, but it's great anyway kind of like seeing a different side of you, almost. :) i really like the bit that goes "flutter/at the flicker" 'tis such a great sound. also, i really love the echo effect at the end with the 'i'm sorry's, it made for a phenomenal conclusion. awesome piece! kudos! :)
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
stop. *breathe*
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aww hunny, you're really not happy are ya? And you have NOT screwed up, if you'd screwed up I wouldn't be able to review cause I would've died...I've never known you to screw up when it comes to this...I'm rambling on about nothing again aren't I? BTW I think this IS pretty! ; OK I'm gonna leave now...bye bye
- Dai MH xx
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Wow, this is really good. I've had one of those days, where I just can't write any poetry, no matter how hard I try to get something positive...
Actually, its like that for me every day. -_-
Good job anyhow.
agid
frugale chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This is perfect! Not especially beautiful, but perfect nonetheless. This feeling exactly is experienced by lots of us fpressers, me first ...
I'm glad you put your finger on it in my place. In our place. Just short and quick to the point; you haven't even lost your mastering of the art of formatting.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
the flow is good but the poem lacks heart. it seems as if your heart wasn't in this one though it is a good poem but could be better. nicely done though.