Reviews for I would
MaraudersMagelet chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Wow. That is so powerful. You always hear/read about the person cutting themselfs, not about how it affects others.
Thank you so much for the reviews for "We Said" and to "Happy or Not." I am going to try to work on your sugesion of doing a "sequal" of this from another persons point of view. Thanks a lot!
Nword chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Thats a deep one lindz...
And of course I know who ur talking about.. i'm the guy that's known her longer than any of u gals O_o
Always a scary thing to think about...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I totally felt the same way. Thanx.
SumiFritzN chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This is really good! I understand what you feel if this is what you feel like. One question: What did you mean in the summary when you said it was about a one-sided friendship? Maybe I'm just being blonde. Nothing new, right?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
i can totally realte.. awesome poem
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Beautiful, this is a beautiful poem. It made me a bit emotional. Keep helping with compassion... Blessings to you and keep writing. :-)
Lilac Tissue Paper chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
This is awesome. I felt the same way when my friend was doing this. I felt so helpless and I almost did it to myself to see why it was so appealing. Great poem.
Deiji chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Whoa, thats really good to show your friend what your thinking well she is hurting herself. I think you really care for your friend.
Blondeggman chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Hey lindzoid! very deep. i couldnt agree with you more. but why is the AKA to me? i dont do at and i dont plan on it. well c-u at synchro!