Reviews for Fallen
Ronandchicken chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
Whoa! Ok. That was unexpected. Don't know what to say.
Damaged chapter 12 . 9/17/2004
Oh, wow ... poor Scarlett ...
Seremela Minyatur chapter 12 . 8/17/2004
that was a very interesting end...somehow it reminds me a bit of "Of Mice and Men" (dont ask) but yeah, i wonder what "eve" is going to think of this. that is all.
Eve chapter 11 . 8/9/2004
"Sam" and I are not best friends. For your information
Seremela Minyatur chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
for the last time, mindi and i r not best friends, and you know that. yeah, this year, we WALKED down the hallway a few times together, big deal, it was just convenient in the direction we were both going that hardly makes us best friends, i walk with people in the hallway all the time, i have even walked with you-know-who your worst enemy and that does not make me best friends with her or even one of her minions. and also, as i know from personal experience, the gym teacher can see a beautifully sliced up arm and not say anything about it. so yeah.
Zoe chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
sorry, your story made me fall asleep on my keyboard and hit the enter key before i was finished with my review. so very bland...
you've yet to give a reason for why your rather bitchy, quite unlikeable character has tried to commit suicide. if you want to engage people's interests, you've got to give them a reason to give a crap about your character. or at least for christ's sake make her a bit interesting. blah.
and, just for reference... i cut myself quite severely for 5 years, and i have in fact slit my wrists - it's been almost 4 years and i've still got the big fat scars - and i've never once heard it make a sound.
Zoe chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
well... meh. your main character is fairly lifeless (no pun intended.) you've given we as the readers no particular reason to care what happens to her... you just jumped into the suicide thing, and then she rambles on for chapters without much of anything interesting. you havent given her much emotion, or anything for the readers to be sympathetic or empathetic with. i can't read on anymore. if the chick was in a psych ward and didnt talk at all in group therapy, she would not be let out. no question about it, she would NOT be discharged. that unreality just killed the final bit of benefit of the doubt i was giving the story.
Ronandchicken chapter 10 . 6/21/2004
Hmm... that was an interesting dream.
Eve chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
I really have nothing to say to this imaginary piece of shit. You think we are that pathetically shallow and cruel? Well maybe I am sadistic enough, but Erin? GIMME A GODDAMN BREAK!
Eve chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
"all that jazz"- dont steal my line bitch. Oh, and I would like to read my poem, if that part was nonfictional
freedman121 chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
I think that you are being a little mean to Scarlet... but what can I do? Not much. It is your story after all. But whatever, because this chapter is good.
Freedman
Seremela Minyatur chapter 10 . 6/17/2004
yeah that dream better be a work of fiction cuz i would never do that 2 u! i woudl never attend that damn party celebrating yur death.
Ronandchicken chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
You're out already? Lucky.
This chapter was short, but really good (I thought)
Seremela Minyatur chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
pretty good update soon
Eve chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
I NEVER should have sent you that page... and you should not blame yourself for my biggest mistake regarding our relationship- which was prolly hanging up on you that night... worse or better than May 27... might I ask?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »