Reviews for Fallen
unimelb chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
well written. very disturbing.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
good chapter. update soon.
Damaged chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
Wow .. deep chapter ... very heartfelt and so easy to relate to. Keep up the great work.
Ronandchicken chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
::Shiver::
eve chapter 7 . 3/13/2004
Fuck yeah- my damn book is locked with chains that hold the gates of heaven closed (too bad the gates of hell dont need chains) and i did open up- and then xanga didnt work
Damaged chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Sad, powerful chapter .. so what if it's a tad bit ranty? You still have an awesome talent that I'm SO jealous of! Keep it up, and update soon!
freedman121 chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
You might want to work on the whole rambling thing-it makes the chapter sound un-storyish and more essayish. Sorta.
Freedman
Ruairidh chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Another great chapter. You write the main character so well. Update soon!
Ronandchicken chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
I don't think it was TOTALLY a rant.
i wonder chapter 6 . 3/7/2004
you know how much this intregues me? reading this and so knowing that even the details are regognizably true (to me at least- and not i prolly wouldnt wear all black either- or my evil shirt) but either way... good times...
Ronandchicken chapter 6 . 3/3/2004
OOh that's grusome. But I don't get it. When did Eve tell her about this plan?
Damaged chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
Oh ... such a sad chapter! Beautifully written and the details were perfect! I could imagine it and feel the pain and loss from the main character's point of view. Excellent job. Keep it up!
Ruairidh chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
wow. . . good chapter. very descriptive with the dream. i like the way you make the reader see things :) update soon!
freedman121 chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Wait, so that was all a dream? If it was, then it's all good, and I get it. If not then... I'm confused.
Well, good chapter, and update soon!
Freedman
ku chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
i also want to say that i disagree with one person's criticism about the main character. the main character's mother wants to sweep the dark issue under the carpet and make evrything seem perfect on the outside while the main character only wants another person to understand her pain (as implied by her being tempted to show others her scars). so the main character's hatred of her mother as well as everyone else makes sense.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »