Reviews for Fallen
ku chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
good so far. i don't think it deserves an R-rating.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
i agree w/ "eve" god has nothing 2 do w/ it. anytways, good job. update again soon.
aspenjerome chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
It's admirable that you're writing this for somebody else, but I hope you at least how much of a downer your main character is. Are we supposed to feel sympathy? Because I don't. And I'm not cold-hearted. I just expect the author to either give the reader something, or cop to the fact that this girl has, at every turn, done nothing but spit on anybody who mentions anything positive. She doesn't want therapy. She doesn't want her parents to understand. She's sulky, a cutter, a starver, an unholy brat, and what is her quest as she plans her next suicide? To get her best friend - another warm person there - back? Thing is, you have some ability. You've just created a boring, morose character. It may resonate with other boring, morose people, but, in general, you're either letting your friend off too easily or doing a poor job of drawing her in a good light. You may think you're tilting the scales in favor of your character; in fact, she needs to wake up and quit being such a baby. Give the character a little more depth.
Ruairidh chapter 5 . 2/7/2004
"Lies were a refuge to escape into, but I wondered how long they would last before they became untangled." Wow, I can really relate to that line. I haven't been online all week to read your new chapters, but I hope you update soon!
Damaged chapter 5 . 2/2/2004
Very powerful chapter. So sad and heartfelt. Keep it up!
Ronandchicken chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
That was a truley emotional chapter...
And thanks for the review on the poem :-D
Ronandchicken chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
Aww...
freedman121 chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Two amazing chapters, I must say. Please continue!
Freedman
Eve chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
loving every nminute of it. And I don't consider it over. And feel free to ask questions... perhaps repetition will get me to answer.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
well, its good. even tho it is gonna end up being like haunted in the sense that it is like yur life. do i get 2 be in this one? anyways, i think its really good.
Damaged chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
Oh, poor Scarlett! I loved these past three chapters! Keep up the awesome writing! You have so much talent!
Eve chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
love my name... love the truth.. didn't anger or hurt me at all... and it was a mixture... most things are
Ruairidh chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
wow, this is really good so far. I'd like to read more. update soon and thanks for the review! :)
Icefallenangel chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
I am waiting (quite impatiently) for chapter three, while I sit here, bored out of my fucking mind, ready to do anything (yes anything) to be amused...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
could change a few things- dont worry- ull be recieving my versions soon- just for some insight- and b/c i am bored
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »