Reviews for Through The Eyes of a Werewolf
Natashafindsout.

Partiallydone.

Questinsleftunanswered.
Mojomacy chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
I LOVE this story! I can't wait until you update!
Shiru23454 chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
The story's back up! I was wondering where this went.

So is the next chapter just going to be her waking up, or are you actually going to show us what happens?
Matthiasthynameissorrow chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
God, all of your former reveiwers sound like emo kids... lol Flyingstarofdoom, death maiden? DEATH !

good stuff so far, she is quite a bad liar, to tell her parents she didn't wanna go out and then say she did... lol, she's quite an awkward teen. I like it, its mysterious. WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMMARROW? maybe she'll meet those B!# #y teenage girl again and kill them. I can't wait. lol (no im not emo either)
Matthiasthynameissorrow chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
this man sounds evil. No matter how he says he's trying to help, he seems up to no good. I wonder what the brothers could possibly do... maybe she sound just bite all her family members and get it over with(hint hint, to a twist of an ending) Maybe they go searching for her one night and she bites them all! wouldn't that be wonderful!
Matthiasthynameissorrow chapter 8 . 1/5/2007
wow, total bummer. See, now if i was writing this, her fate would be inevitable, she would die alone. lol, but i wont rain on your parade. These are all very good questions that i hope to find the answers to. CAn she really trust this ? is he the werewolf she was bitten by? I guess i have questions of my own.
Matthiasthynameissorrow chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
wow, good job. I like the whole errieeness to the story... I have an idea for you, but ill tell you later, but in the meantime, wonderful work or liturature. Ill let you read my book sometime. I like that whole, she's diffrent from other werewolf kind of ideal thing. rock on!
Roses of the Moon chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
again i say...this story is truly amazing! I love reading it! the only drawback to you updating is now i have to update, too lol. i have to wrack my brains for inspiration now...but oh well. it'll b worth it, since i got to read your chapter lol.
striped feather chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Oh, I love European swallows. I frequently go to Ireland, and you'll often see this spry fellows flitting over a field or lake.

A word on wolves, in reality wolves almost never attack humans unless they are starving or rabid. Actually, they can be quite friendly with humans and there have been accounts of wolves adopting infant humans. Contrary to popular legend, they are never bloodthirsty. They have an organized pack system that is extraordinarily complex and rigid. Humans got dogs by taking infant pups from a bitch wolf's den and then training them. The husky is probably the closest living relative of the bred that the early humans took and bred, apart from wolves of course.

Good story though. No melodramatic crap at this point which is pleasing.
RasberryDragon chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
I was absolutely hooked from the first paragraph. This is a fantastic story and a great new take on werewolves.
Shiru23454 chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Please update! your story's good!

...

You haven't updated in 8 months! ;_;
GMatthe418 chapter 10 . 9/9/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed latly i feel awful... Family vrisis you could say... ANYWAY! i thought this chapter went a little slowly... but thats just me AANYWAY good job please continue! dont give it up!
Umino Ayame chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
i live! as a just told you, less than ten minutes ago, on adventure. :D. ...the twin brother's gonna get screwed too, isn't he? :D whee... i'm working on catching up on everything... and i promise to work very hard on RO. ..and i'm babbling. whee. you'll prolly hear from me again very soon. :D
Autumn Queen chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
hehehe. i'm anxious to learn about her transformation. update soon!
Roses of the Moon chapter 10 . 5/21/2005
yes, you should add in a pug...cuz they're the cutest things ever! okay, sorry...cool chapter, as always. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »