Reviews for clarity
Love in the Roses chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh, very, very beautiful and meaningful.
innzie chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I read the last line and i thought ''Huh?'' but now i understand it. i like your interpretation of clarity being 'caught'.
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Very cool, I like thinking things. Good job.
P.S.
No, I wasn't joking
featherlight chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Breathtaking imagery in the first two lines, but the third line was what made it so memorable. "truth is a lie and love is true..." Therefore, love is a lie. Mind-blowing amazing. Wow.
hmmm chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
nothing intelligent to say, then don't say it at all. Well... judging from your previous reviewers, most of them only find articulate ways to express their absolute wonder with it blah blah blah how incredible it was etc. Wonderriffic.
Clarity spills over the edge of the loon
when life is a love and dreams cannot die...
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That is just wonderful. I am thorougly impressed.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Beautiful...just beautiful...I normally don't like such short poems but this is really great.
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
wow this is really great! I like it a lot!
And by the way, about "Handle With Care"... it has nothing to do with my dealings with mind-tear. Its a different topic entirely. And yes, it is based on a real thing.
Back to the poem... I don't know what to say, really. Its just you working your magic in poetry. Well done, as usual!
agid
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
wow... I love it. It is so good to get back on FP and have some awesome poetry to read for inspiration. This short, yet stunning, work is amazing. Keep writing and I'll keep trying to review it! _
write on & God bless.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
interesting. I like the paradox in the last line.
Kellza chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
OOh. Ridge of the moon? this is really good. I'm going to have to think about it for a while, and then read it again later. Right now it's just a pleasant sensation in my brain, and I can't think of anything constructive to say.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Loved the last line. Great job.
Lidless Eye
Mime chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Sheerly beautiful. This piece makes you wonder a bit, but in a smooth, whispy way. (Do I make sense?) Going on my fav. stories list, now!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
very intriguing. there's a lot of beauty in the first two lines, and a lot of mystery (for lack of a better word) in the last one, and together they're quite a good combination. i think you depict this sentiment about love very well, i muchly enjoyed this. great work! :)
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Beautiful work and a great piece for reflection.