Reviews for Red
StrangeInfatuation chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
very nice. I can definately relate to this. Line placement is very nice. rock on
xxoo
Aerin
Faerunner chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Your writing continues to amaze me. You're on my favorites list now. Hopefully I'll be this good someday. '
Vivian Strong chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*claps incessantly* o so pretty!
i like the many aspects you put on it, it can mean so many things.
take care!
Vivi
Amorette chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I love this poem
Incrys chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I have frequently dwelled on the double-connotations of red. It is nice to see that someone has finally written on it. Good work.
Butterfly Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
This is beautiful and it also leaves you thinking for a few minutes at least. Great job!
Faith, Hope and Love
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
love is a interesting aspect of life, it either gives you life or takes it away. good poem, it had a sort of dark side to it.
x A Beautiful Disaster x chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I really love this one. It brings out the truth behind the color Red.
Ancamna chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I like it! Yet, are you really paying homage to the color red?...or to something else...
Lhunuial chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
All I can say is... Wow. You've very well portrayed the edge of the knife that the colour red has. Very well done.
Jyynx chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
holy shite, this is a deep poem...crypticist really liked it, he told me to look it up.
Samekian chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Wow...really good...I love the "dual personalities of the color Red." Great job...goin in my favs.
crypticist chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
SWEET! I love the way you interpret things. Different than my way, but equally if not more charming. btw: Check out my "Red" if you haven't yet :o)
axica chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
blood roses blood roses back on the street now
ever heard that song
the imagery you conjure in my mind is beautiful
the passive voice of the poem gives me comfort feelings inside
arctic-candy chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
short and sweet. loved it :-D