Reviews for What Women Want
Naede chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
this is funny
Princess of Darkness 72 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
lol...once again i love the sarcasm
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
haha, this is funny (but it's also sad, b/c in some ways it's true)...
Incrys chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow...the sad part is that it's true in so many cases.
karla chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Very funny, short but to the pt.
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
this really sucks for me, since i'm nothing to look at. less muscle tone than a canned ham. o well, their loss. great poem and well as always.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
lol
What kind of croud do you hang with? The dumb men and the girls who seek the dumb men...
Just kidding. Humorous little poem. :)
crypticist chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Even though I'm male...*sigh*...I like it :o) Probably because your right. I think I'll write a poem in your honor.
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
can apply equally to both sides. (though men seem to want the melons in different places...)
Niph speaks chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
My gosh.
Though the stupid kind CAN very well be endearing in their own way...I think it harzardous to spend life with.
Very cool insight, though.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That is freakin hilarious! Very true though. You have a unique talent for similes. (Melon-mans brain, the raisen) It's all really good!
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
"Pink watery mush"...It really is the equivalent of stomped watermelon. :-) Bravo, good poem. Blessings to you. ;-)
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
LOL! Wow, that would never be me!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Hahahha, yes, that is such a sad indictment on; actually both genders; hah hah hah. Hilarious stuff.
Ah, we are all the same at the end of the day in our diffirences. If that makes any sense at all.

Excellent stuff, very funny.
Keep Writing!
F.C
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Hahah...great poem! Very humorous too, though I don't really know what I want yet. Oh well...