Reviews for Moral Demons
Incrys chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I was curious to read it when I saw that it was inspired by the SL...I loved the imagery, and was able to visualize everything.
Othello934 chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
To quote, "Morality is a losing proposition." Kind of illustrated here. Nice job.
axica chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
the first line sort of scared me...very wrathful
out of moral obligation, the demons eat her soul-very original
-Someone places a rose in the palm of her hand
To help relieve her sorrow. -
makes my heart ache
In Memoriam chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I still love the end image. Its beautiful. And contrasts the dark horror of the rest of the poem.
AngelLLY1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Very good I like it. The syllables dont match with the rhyme
"hope for the morrow...
"SOmeone places a rose in the palm of her hand"
"To help releive her sorrow"
The "SOMEONE" line has to many syllables. It doesnt flow easily.
GOOD JOB though. I like the general idea. I love the Scarlet Letter.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow-this is awesome. I really like how you ended it.
Seraphim of the Dark Moon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
This is a very well rounded poem. I did enjoy this read. Short simple and yet so thorough with the imagery. Blessings to you. :-)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Your friend, Ashley, said this was a good poem... but, this was beyond good. This was great... the raw emotion... powerful words... You have real talent...
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I liked that. Dark, but still beautifull.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Wow, good stuff. Having just read The Scarlet Letter, I can tell it was an influence.
I don't know if you recoginize my pen name, but you reviewed around 12 of my pieces, I've got tons more now! Looking foreward to reading more of yours.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Very well described; the awful thing in this; is that the beast (as is often the case)_is really us! as well as her accused, moral backsliding. I like the end, as it signifies amidst it all that there is still hope for us all; somewhere in the spirit of humankind.
Nicely Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
teh tarik chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
That was an awesome description! Very creepy imagery, and the words you used were really powerful and conveyed the meaning very lucidly. Great job.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Demons come in many disguises. The most dangerous is this kind - the wolf in sheep's clothing. These intolerant things speaking for the rest of us convincing us they know what is best, their words are clever but with proper research and thought one may see the truth of their actions.
Shouldn't it be "were" in the first line?
Lovely poem in its tragedy - good job!
Mystifying chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Very well written, touching, it's so sad.