Reviews for Time Again
BeyondRepair chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Hey, I can really relate. I mean it seems a little abstract, but I think I still get your meaning. I love those situations when you were ready once, but they went away, and then you gave up hoping and pushed them out of your heart, 'cause it hurt so much. Then one day they come back and they've decided that now they're ready for you, but it's already too late. Yeah I get what your going through, at least I think thats what you're talkign about, and if it is, then I really understand. I had two people do that to me in the span of a week, it really sucked. This was a great song, and even if I got the meaning wrong, then it was still a really great song, because the imagery is really powerfull and unique. Good work.
AngelaiR chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
*sighs* well done, I loved the thoughts behind it:D plz r/r
BecomingMyself chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
There are some great lines in here:"Time: skewered by perception" and "I've pulled myself in, and closed you out."
Repetition of some lines, almost like the start of lines of the choruses:"Polluted by life"; nice touch!
Subtle rhyming in between the lines, I recognize that kind of structure, use it myself a lot...
Soulful song, yet so sad to perceive life expressed in the works: Time again!
(If you like to answer to questions in reviews, just review the reviewers and answer the question there! Don't review if you don't feel like it though...)
Good song, write on!