Reviews for You
Spazed chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Short, but hey! It was good! You got so much talent! You must do more of these!
Blu Bird chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Wow...BRAVO...Great Poem!
thp41 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Woah!Another INCREDIBLE poem! i really enjoy reading your stuff, they always have some hidden meaning to me that i can relate to!
shinco chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Sounds like something really sad happened. I know how it feels. It's a very sad thing... um, this might be out of place but... thanks for reviewing my Haiku.. really appreciate it! I can already tell you have talent!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Dude this is exactly how I feel about a guy I know right now. Exactly, it's like you read my feelings about h9im and put them in a poem. That's wicked-sweet!
prostitina chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
one of my best friends changed suddently, it was so strange. i didn't know him anymore and i cried for days. he did it all to get the atention of some chick, so i can relate to this poem alot, i like it! )
Scooz chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow, this is a good poem. It's sad, but it's reality, stuff like that happens. Good job, keep it up.
Penny so Pretty chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
"Glitch804" (even tho i know your real name) this is really good. Well, of course I think it's good. You're my friend and I TOTALLY Suck at poems. Anywho... really cool. It sucks that you cant submit Crazy Train. Cya.
AngryAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I like the rhyming. You've managed to do it without sounding juvenile. It flows very nicely, very naturally. The only problem I can really find is that it mostly tells, rather than shows. Of course, I am not saying this as the greatest poet in the world because I'm not. I'm just saying that maybe you could make this poem much better by trying to show rather than tell. Perhaps you could employ some sort of symbol for this emotion.. this situation. God Bless...