Reviews for Forever
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 12 . 1/24/2005
*looks out the window and glares* Very cold out there... *cuddles very very close to her big grumpy bear pillow* Yes...mom bought it for me! *Does that sqeaky screamy thing that she does* Anywhoo. Glad the snow has finally stopped, and yes, as for ice, I do like ice...I was talking about the form of ice that falls to the ground though. hehe. I am in a pretty good mood this morning...considernig that it's 6:20 in the friken morning. This is not a bad mood for me at all.

*dubs Vette the queen of quote* You m'dear have a different quote everytime I read a review. *suggests .com* I love that sight! Anywhoo...I'mma go now...It's cold and I gotsa find the letterman's jacket for Shelly-shelly.
A Boy Flower chapter 13 . 7/30/2004
This is good. This chapter was ... Well ... ::laughs:: It was great. Fun to read. It almost made me feel like a girl. Or, wish that I liked them. As more then friends. Girls are good friends.
Well, you haven't updated this in awhile. You should. I did. Lol.
Can't wait to see how their relationship turns out.
-ABF
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
::laughs:: I felt like reviewing, even though I already did.
Yes, I do have a cousin named Jason...in fact two of them, but the Jason I was talking about is pretty much my big brother...well he calls me his little sister and he is protective of me..so yeah. But anyway...and yes...V-dude, you can be Grapefruit. I should add that random moment to my scrapbook..lol. I wuv it! Yeah...Im having my classic moodswings again...so yeah...happy then blah...I am working on painting a teddy bear bank to put my moneys in, and I am makinh my own blankey toO! I love to crochet! (that word is spelled way differntyly than it should be..lol) But yeah...so if Im not on..thats why...because Mandy's black blankey is consuming her time...and I am wokring on painting a new butterfly poster too...my mom bought me craft stuff tonight, and if I am given the pattern, I love painting. Anywhoo...Im out
Ohana Love!
Mandy
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 13 . 6/26/2004
::GLARES:: CLIFFY...well sorta...whoa I got behind on this story...UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! BTW! FLUFF! YAY! YAY! FLUFF ROCKS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Mandy
Whoa...maybe I should back off on the smoothies...
A Boy Flower chapter 12 . 6/8/2004
::two seconds of silence:: AW! So, I was wrong. But, who cares? Update quickly!
A Boy Flower chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
. . .. . Hmm. I've decided that they're going to get married . ... OR! ... Yeah. I've decided they're going to get married. ::wonders to the next chapter::
Irish Rhapsody chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
Very fluff city. I loved it.
And I just got a good call from my good friend Derek, so I'm just totally happy!
Back to the story ;; Very cool. I love fluff. I have to admit, as much as I don't want to. I love fluff.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
Aw. _
I can't wait until the next chapter, but you don't have to make it too detaily. Don't bother. We readers will be fine. We don't need details. ;;
Nico-artjunkie chapter 12 . 6/3/2004
i realy like this story i mean the characters in it are so real and it's so easy to get a mental picture of everything thats happening in this story so keep writing and update soon
*drummerchick*
A Boy Flower chapter 10 . 6/3/2004
It's about TIME you updated! Ive been waiting forever. (No pun intended . . . .. . if you got the pun...) So, there's going to be a picnic, eh? Are they going to get married, or will you ruin them? LOl. I dont care what you have planned as long as you go with it and update sooner.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 10 . 5/30/2004
I want more! *Bounces around*
A Boy Flower chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
Now that was a good chapter. I've decided it's my favorite. I'm glad their now official. It's hard to review your work without acting like a total sap . . .
Irish Rhapsody chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
*Runs after the falling chainsaw with open arms* I got it!
(DN: .o) _
Damn, I can't believe when I first read one of your stories, I skimmed it! O.O Your stuff's great!
(By the way, later on after we had become friends and stuff, I re-read that chapter I skimmed, no worries)
*Huggles Rini* She's so sweet! _ Or, "kawaii" if you prefer that word.
Irish Rhapsody chapter 8 . 4/14/2004